Thats what you call bad luck

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
dexysback

Thats what you call bad luck

Post by dexysback » 14 Jun 2014, 12:41

We went cmping ast wee and ou campervan didnt sound right ,so when we got back my partner found some parts need replacing and its blowing a bit of black smoke out,so got to look into that.We have booked in for doodlefest so we are gutted if cant get done it looks like a tent job,which i dont fancy,plus our do you get all gear in car with dog.
ImageImage

Doodle Dee

Re: Thats what you call bad luck

Post by Doodle Dee » 14 Jun 2014, 14:35

I have a little car and a little dog but I am sure we will be able to one way or another

Good luck and I hope all will be okay with your van
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

Clairejen

Post by Clairejen » 16 Jun 2014, 16:47

It's amazing what you can fit in when you try. We came one year with our two plus a huge foster dog in the back of the car and all our camping gear and dogs stuff and our bags in a roofbox. We have inflatable beds so they don't take up a lot of room.
Claire
slave of Leon & Sally
Image Image

BEE BEE

Post by BEE BEE » 16 Jun 2014, 21:35

Oh we do hope you manage to get it fixed. If you don't manage and have to take your tent don't take anything you don't realy need. I am sure there will be one of us who can help you out. Look fwd to meeting you.

Bren Bowie & Ziggy

dexysback

Post by dexysback » 17 Jun 2014, 20:19

We have managed to get us a trailer tent from ebay,got to pick it up thursday,so should be ok ,nothing going to stop us coming .But i would like to get the van sorted.
ImageImage

beeeerock

Post by beeeerock » 17 Jun 2014, 20:41

Where there's a will, there is a way...

pixie's mum

Post by pixie's mum » 18 Jun 2014, 09:53

Camp next to us again Elaine
We'll look after you
Pixie and jazz can't wait to kiss dexter again
ImageImage
ImageImage

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 21 Jun 2014, 14:20

Any updates Elaine? Did you pick up the trailer on Thursday as planned? It's a lovely weekend to put it up and check it out properly :D

Fingers crossed everything is ok with it :D

dexysback

Post by dexysback » 21 Jun 2014, 19:22

We picked it up all seems to be ok with it ,we were going to try it out today but johns pulled hes back pulling it on the front garden ,so we have just been to a dog show and fun day up the road .Dexter was very relaxed and had a lot of people fussing over him and saying is he a wolfhound ,they didnt think doodles grew that big.The one good thing of having a trailer tent if we ever go away we can go site seeing in car ,where as once we have parked the campervan up on site we have to stay.The parts have come for van today so he can put them on tommrow,so we nearly there.
ImageImage

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 21 Jun 2014, 23:13

Great news - see you at DF :D :D