Australian Labradoodles & breeders in UK

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
monkeyboyjosh

Australian Labradoodles & breeders in UK

Post by monkeyboyjosh » 11 Jul 2014, 20:29

Hello to all,
New to the forum
I have been researching Australian Labradoodles and would like some advice and breeder recommendations from any owners on the forum, as there are lots of mixed reports on-line.
We are looking to buy an ASD labradoodle puppy from CourtlandsASD, so any information; good or bad would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Liz!!

Re: Australian Labradoodles & breeders in UK

Post by Liz!! » 11 Jul 2014, 20:49

This is Lola, assistance dog and wonderful pet, bought from Courtlands.

Edit to say, just went to look and the small medium/mini litter at the end has the same dad as Lola.

Lola is a UK Assistance Dog, trained to alert me for low blood sugar by Medical Detection Dogs (http://www.medicaldetectiondogs.org.uk)

Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » 11 Jul 2014, 21:10

Hi,
We have Bentley a aus doodle, his 5 & half months now, his adorable & so loving, could not be without him. We love him so much. We got him from toras labradoodles in Scotland.
Any questions will be happy to answer, good luck

Tracy & Bentley

Ben

Post by Ben » 11 Jul 2014, 21:47

Hi
I have just placed to some super homes a beautiful litter of Australian Labradoodles bred by myself.

Good luck with your search x
Johanne

hopkinsl

Post by hopkinsl » 11 Jul 2014, 21:50

We have a delightful red boy (Charlie) who is an Aussie doodle and have reserved a choc girl (Lola) from Davina’s latest’s litter.

Davina is very informative and has been a great help.

We highly recommended Courtlands :D and know lots of people who have her dogs.

Where are you located? We are East Sussex; we could arrange to meet where you can see Charlie and possibly Lola?

Bbabs

Post by Bbabs » 11 Jul 2014, 22:04

Hi

We have Max Australian Labradoodle from Courtlands he is gentle, kind, we wouldn’t be without him.
No issues, very good breeder.

Babs

Pauline

Post by Pauline » 12 Jul 2014, 22:15

Tora Labradoodles in Scotland orhttp://creamofbritish-australianlabradoodles.com/ Hampshire, Freedom on here
Both fabulous breeders.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

norton1989

Post by norton1989 » 13 Jul 2014, 10:36

My 5 year old 50/50 dood, Henry was from Courtlands. His dad was Berry and Mum was Millie. He is and has been the most perfect dog ever. Some may recall that the reason we had him was when my late wife had cancer, and then I did ask the question when she passed away if I should keep him. Thank goodness I did.

He has been such a rock to me.

So in essence I can highly recommend Courtlands and their dogs from my experience are well worth having one in your family. You wont regret it :D

Andy.