home awaiting !

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Jan Elliott

home awaiting !

Post by Jan Elliott » 19 Jul 2014, 13:48

Hi there - I sent a quick e-mail to your Mark Hayhurst who suggested I contact the forum.
We have recently moved to Cotswolds and are seeking a Labradoodle or Cockerpoo puppy or young dog/bitch. The Kennel Club were unable to recommend any breeders with litters prior to 2015.
Please is there anyone out there who can put me in touch with a reputable breeder or a rehoming centre - I can of course travel almost anywhere if necessary. Regards Jan Elliottt.

poppygreen

Re: home awaiting !

Post by poppygreen » 19 Jul 2014, 14:33

The Doodle Trust re-home doodles, we got our lovely Oscar from them. There is a Labradoodle in Happy Landings rescue at Shepton Mallet.

scooby Dood

Post by scooby Dood » 19 Jul 2014, 17:01

We had Scooby an F1b Ladradoodle from Rachel at Severnway Doodles in Worcester back last February Can't fault the care and attention paid to the puppies. Rachel also provides a lifetime support if you need it, can't recommend her highly enough. I know she currently has puppies for sale. If you Google Severnway doodles you will be able to see Rachel's details. If you have any problems please let me know
Andrea
Scooby Dood, Andrea & Kerry

hopkinsl

Post by hopkinsl » 19 Jul 2014, 19:04

We can recommend Courtlands, I know she had puppies in chocolate and apricot a few weeks ago.

We have Charlie a red ASD and will be picking up Lola chocolate ASD from Courtlands next month :D

Davina’s website address is http://www.courtlandsasd.co.uk

She is great very informative and has been a support throughout.

Good luck with your search.

jane and merlin

Post by jane and merlin » 19 Jul 2014, 19:44

Hi Jan , our dogs breeder has a litter of cockapoos due begining of aug . Both our labradoodles came from Nicki and we know lots of people with her cockapoos as well , one of this litter will be living just up the road from us,all nickis dogs are stunning dogs . Mum is a cocker and dad is a black toy poodle . Nicki is in Hampshire her numbers are 07810 140942 or 01962 712091. Nicki is a good breeder and will give support after if you have any problems, our second doodle is one that was returned to Nicki as the owners could not cope so she is always there to help .
Image Image

Bid

Post by Bid » 19 Jul 2014, 20:16

There is a litter in Cumbria now - I don't think they are ready to go yet but they will be soon. Let me know if you want details.
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron