REMEMBER US ?? & At last we are on the right way forward

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
nutttymutts

REMEMBER US ?? & At last we are on the right way forward

Post by nutttymutts » 22 Aug 2014, 17:44

hello everyone
It has been a long time since I have been on here. A lot of things have happened the best and the most proudest is Asha has finally passed her Level 2 Dog A.I.D (Aid In Disability) Asha is still her Nutty Mutty self and really knows when she is working. She has got me through some very dark places and without her I am sure that I would not of got through. She is doing so much for me, I am so lucky to have her and her name lives up to a tee, Asha means Hope she does give that to me, and my family.
I have been busy with a new chapter in my life which is Tattooing and have now got my licence. I have had a family reunion a while ago with my brother and sister and have never been closer to either of them, than I am now .
I can not believe that my kids are in their last years of school and that fingers crossed so will Asha and I will be too.
I am hoping that we can meet up with other doodlers as long as the walks are wheelchair friendly

swardie

Re: REMEMBER US ?? & At last we are on the right way forward

Post by swardie » 22 Aug 2014, 17:58

Hi, nuttymutts and clever girl Asha. We haven't been on the forum for long, but it's a great place to be. Glad all going well for you.

Doodle Dee

Post by Doodle Dee » 22 Aug 2014, 17:58

I love positivity and your posting was brilliant - well done to you and Asha
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

Liz!!

Post by Liz!! » 24 Aug 2014, 12:11

Hello! Glad everything is going well!
Lola is a UK Assistance Dog, trained to alert me for low blood sugar by Medical Detection Dogs (http://www.medicaldetectiondogs.org.uk)

Clairejen

Post by Clairejen » 26 Aug 2014, 16:52

Hello, good to hear things are going so well :-)
Claire
slave of Leon & Sally
Image Image