Decent pair of wellies

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
thepadster

Re: Decent pair of wellies

Post by thepadster » 16 Jan 2015, 19:40

i went for a pair of Toggis. They're comfy with a good thick sole. I would get a size smaller than you usually would as I got a 5.5 and they're huge and I have to use insoles and 2 pairs of thick socks but it does the trick.
ImageImage

campfaz18

Post by campfaz18 » 17 Jan 2015, 00:56

I have Bogs, Muck Boots and Aigle Parcours ISO2.

I loved my Bogs which were short but after a year the inner lining wore through in one boot at the heel and rubbed so they went in the bin :(. Bought them in the states in Stowe where aparently they are used a lot for ice fishing as they are nice and warm.

They were very comfy and good in wet and cold conditions.

The Muck Boots are good on grass and mud but occasionally I find them a bit slippy on hard surfaces such as roads - I think I slipped on double yellow lines maybe something to do with the paint that is used.

tHe Aigles are great nice and warm and have great grip on the road and muddy grass, and beach. The sole is like a walking boot on a welly. I carry a boot jack in the car so they slip off easily.
Nat, Lynne and the boy Jacob

jackieholmes19

Post by jackieholmes19 » 17 Jan 2015, 10:26

I have just bought a pair of leather wellies - mine are by Dublin. Bit pricey, but everyone I've spoken to, that have them, rave about them ! Time will tell!
Jackie & Bella
Xxx