You have got to love the Doodle Dash

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
AdamK

You have got to love the Doodle Dash

Post by AdamK » 18 Sep 2015, 14:59

It is just me or do all Labradoodles suffer from DoodleDash? Poppy can be fine one minute then the next grabs something she thinks she shouldn't have and goes completely mad until she wears herself out. This time it was a stick she found in the garden but it has happened with the kids water toys that they play with in the hot tub, as she can throw tubs at the flick of her head & breathe easily as they have holes in the bottom. I guess it keeps her out of the vegetable patch :evil:

This first month of ownership sure has been a barrel of laughs.

pcolbeck

Re: You have got to love the Doodle Dash

Post by pcolbeck » 18 Sep 2015, 15:13

Yup Tilly is the same.

nutttymutts

Post by nutttymutts » 18 Sep 2015, 15:32

We have a permanent ring on the grass where Asha doodle dashed

annabell22

Post by annabell22 » 18 Sep 2015, 20:52

Yes definitely. Monty always gets a cheeky look in his eye and you just know when going to cause mischief and not be called back.

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 18 Sep 2015, 23:02

Wait until your first Doodle Meet, when you see a whole flock of Doodles, all dashing - it's a sight to behold!!! :D
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Lawsyd

Post by Lawsyd » 19 Sep 2015, 06:05

Young Sooty is the same. She will be quiet, relaxed, loving & then suddenly go on a 'mad half hour' that is, in reality, anywhere between about 5 & 15 minutes long - depending on the time of day or state of tiredness. Mrs Lawsyd & I think the mad half hour is quite amusing, but it doesn't half put the wind up our elderly, and very nervous, cat.

Helen & Rigby

Post by Helen & Rigby » 19 Sep 2015, 09:10

I read that line about ownership as if from poppy! I think it fits! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

AdamK

Post by AdamK » 19 Sep 2015, 09:22

Ah they are a great source of entertainment for sure, I am glad it is the norm. I can't wait to do a Doodle meet, although she seems to be equally happy to meet people and goes super hyper if any children are playing in the park and wants to join in.

Her favourite unofficial toy is now a spare inner tube that I had been meaning to fix (I think it might now have a few more punctures in it). She steps inside grabs one parts and the rest is up around her bum, then it catches her back legs and she does a tumble. Then it begins all over again.