so proud

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
dexysback

so proud

Post by dexysback » 04 Oct 2015, 16:42

Hi we went to a dog show today in a community hall .When we got there. The were a lot of pedigree dogs being groomed ,anyway we entered dexter in the crossbred and best handsome male and fancy dress ,the were lots of lovely dogs .He came third in crossbreed ,but being only three in it I was a bit disappointed .Then it came to best handsome male ,I thought we had no chance ,I was going to ask if I could change to waggist tail ,but I am glad I didn't he came first ,the was about ten dogs in that ,then he came second in fancy dress .Then in end it was best novelty out of all winners he only went and won ,I was really shocked and very proud ,he was so well behaved all day .I won a lovely cut glass rose bowl. It just goes to show our doodles can win over pedigree.
ImageImage

Doodle Dee

Re: so proud

Post by Doodle Dee » 04 Oct 2015, 17:12

wow - well done dexter
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 05 Oct 2015, 12:16

Well done Elaine and Dexter :D
He is a big ,handsome boy with a lovely nature 8)
Nice day out for you , now you have a smart bowl to remind you too (esp next time he gets up to mischief :wink: in true doodle fashion! )

sunshine57

Post by sunshine57 » 05 Oct 2015, 13:28

Yay! Well done Dexter you clever boy :D