Fascinated by the 'keet bed

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
stout

Fascinated by the 'keet bed

Post by stout » 20 Oct 2015, 23:21

Three weeks ago we lost one of our little parakeets, Goldings :cry: , as a breed they like living in groups so we got three young birds (Bramling, Topaz, and Minstrel - types of hops, yes Chris named them), to keep Fuggles company. We also read they like sleeping in what can only be described as a tunnel made of fur, so we brought them a yellow one about 5 inches long. I came home today and one of the hangers had broken. So I took it out of their cage for repairs. Stout immediately took an interest in it, I put it on the table, he tried to get it off. I ended up putting it on the fireplace, he spent most of the evening sitting looking up at it. I mended it with an audience. It is now back in the cage, with a bit of doodle slobber on it, stout is still looking at it :lol: . I have explained he is not a keet and wouldn't fit a paw in it! We did wonder if they did dog sized ones, it might be a bed he would actually use, more likely destroy!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle