Thinking of a new addition

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Clair&Bob

Thinking of a new addition

Post by Clair&Bob » 22 Nov 2015, 20:16

Hi all

Not posted for ages but safe to say my darling Bob is still the love of my life!

I know this sounds very pessimistic but he's nearly 6 and I'm already worried about being without him (can't help it - I love him so much)

Before we had him my cat of 15 years died and I nearly couldn't cope with the grief so we're thinking of adding to our furry brood (Bob and Peggy the cat).

My reservations are that Bob and Peggy are the best of friends and although I don't want to upset the equilibrium the need I feel for another doodle is taking over. I'm not concerned about Bob but I am worried about Peggy's acceptance of another woofer!

Anyone had any experience of adding to a happy dog and cat home? Any advice?

Thanks

Clair xx
Clair & Bob

Bid

Re: Thinking of a new addition

Post by Bid » 23 Nov 2015, 00:42

No help here! I've added dogs to an unhappy cat household. He copes though and has his little routine to avoid the doods. Poppy is cat-obessed - she has just been to the local pub to see her little feline friend peanut
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron