Pepperoni passion...

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Oscar2011

Pepperoni passion...

Post by Oscar2011 » 07 Mar 2016, 22:14

Yes, we have a doodle with a Domino's pizza obsession :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Last night he snaffled a whole large slice of pepperoni pizza from the kitchen worktop, chewing it up and swallowing in about 3 seconds. :roll: :roll: .

And he didn't even say "thank-you" :( :( :(

Oscar & hoomans.

Mens sana in corpore sano.

Crazy flying dog,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5aKvfznuQ

Life of a Labradoodle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWFkOb39sv4

olly

Re: Pepperoni passion...

Post by olly » 08 Mar 2016, 15:16

Echo managed half a battered fish off my plate last night whilst I was filling his water dish!

stout

Post by stout » 08 Mar 2016, 19:34

Stout helped himself to the remainder of a Chinese crispy duck, which our friend (they have a well behaved short dog :oops: ) had left in his reach, thankfully we had taken the bones out, and there were no ill effects :roll: . He did quite well that day, I dropped a piece of shortbread with butterscotch and pecan topping - he definitely wasn't 'snoozing and loosing' that day :lol:
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 09 Mar 2016, 01:55

Ianto's litany of food indiscretions is simply too long to list... One of the highlights being six rashers of uncooked bacon straight off the grill when my back was momentarily turned...
His latest was a niftily-lifted tissue straight out of my pocket this morning.
Suffice to say, where food is involved, it cannot be placed high enough out of his reach :shock:
He recently made a grab for the hydrotherapist's bottle of healthy green gunge which she'd handily placed on the side of the pool - it made an interesting puddle on the floor as he uncharacteristically mis-judged his lunge... :roll:

By the way, he says, "Way to go, Oscar-dood! :D "

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

olly

Post by olly » 09 Mar 2016, 09:32

My 2 can pick your pockets for tissues without me realising they have even been near. The first I know is when they are fighting over the tissue that they have stolen. They make Fagin look amateur!!
Olly, Echo & Whisper

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 10 Mar 2016, 02:24

Terible cruel owners , the lot of you!!

Have thought about feeding your poor starving neglected doods?!
Fancy letting them having "the need"to steal to survive! :shock:
Poor poor doods :?

8)

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 10 Mar 2016, 20:01

What?!? You mean you're supposed to feed them??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anne, Ianto (aka 'The Artful Dodger') and little Wyre (aka 'Oliver').... x :wink:

Noglet

Post by Noglet » 11 Mar 2016, 17:01

Stan's piece de resistance was finishing off a box of Thornton's special toffee on his first Christmas with us!

George managed to snaffle Simon's cheese roll off the table, without moving the plate, and leaving the cucumber behind! :lol:

Masil

Post by Masil » 11 Mar 2016, 22:57

Coco once stole a whole burrito from my daughter's plate while nobody was looking. We couldn't work out where it had gone, but found it on the floor under the table, still intact. Coco's conscience obviously got the better of her though - she had skulked off to her bed :lol:

Jay128

Post by Jay128 » 15 Mar 2016, 10:23

Poppys best and only steal has been the hubbies black pudding sandwich he left to near to the edge in the kitchen, he was stupid enough to do this twice so Poppy did it twice as well! :lol:
ImageImage

stout

Post by stout » 15 Mar 2016, 11:27

Chris was at the brewery a while ago - he had brought two chocolate eclairs - which he left at the back of the desk on a filing tray when he had to go downstairs.

When he came back up, there was no sign - he thought he must have eaten them - then noticed the stripe of chocolate 'stuff' on the floor. I am not sure why he thought Stout had anything to do with it - he was curled up under the desk supposedly asleep :roll:

We leave anything edible on top of the kitchen cupboards at home these days.

Stout was spotted on Sunday standing on his back legs - front paws on the tree trying to reach the fat balls - thankfully he was about an inch too short :lol: sadly he moved before we got a photo!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 16 Mar 2016, 01:48

Oh, I remember that one, Jay! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

marymuffin

Post by marymuffin » 17 Mar 2016, 11:54

Dexter tends to steal non edible items for fun, but the two occasions he has let his tummy rule were.;500g of mince defrosting, he climbed a chair to get to that, and a large banana cake wrapped in foil ready for a picnic. H and D