Car Seat cover from Aldi

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
susiet

Car Seat cover from Aldi

Post by susiet » 14 Aug 2016, 12:25

Just been into Aldi and they've got their Waterproof car seat covers for Dogs in at the moment. £4.99!!
I bought one last year and it's fantastic. My friend bought an almost identical one on line and spent nearly £35! Definitely a good buy!..and I do like a bargain!!! :D
Flora Doodle

stout

Re: Car Seat cover from Aldi

Post by stout » 14 Aug 2016, 13:37

I brought one a few months ago from lidl, for about the same price. It definitely does the job!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

linny

Post by linny » 17 Aug 2016, 20:09

Thanks for the post ...I too love a bargain. :D
I looked online and Aldi were offering free delivery so I got one for my mucky pups....".proper job" as us devon folks say.

jonb

Post by jonb » 31 Aug 2016, 09:08

I had an old seat cover that i used in the boot of our Insignia estate that died a death and my mum spotted the ones in Aldi so picked one up for me. Whilst its meant to be a seat cover its a good fit for the boot of my car and keeps the worst of the stuff out....it currently needs a good clean mind you after Roker has carried in various parts of the campsite or the dusty drive of the house we stopped in whilst on holiday in France!!