Recommendations for LULU xmas pressie

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Doodle Dee

Recommendations for LULU xmas pressie

Post by Doodle Dee » 11 Dec 2016, 13:29

Lulu of course is extremely clever. I on the other hand am not. I want to teach her things and she is eager to learn. I have seen a ball thrower in which the dog puts the ball in the thinggie presses a button and out it pops. She will love this and it will help me to teach her has anyone else got something like this and/or is there any games you have bought your dood which we can do together ?
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

marymuffin

Re: Recommendations for LULU xmas pressie

Post by marymuffin » 11 Dec 2016, 13:49

Where? Dexter would love that, as he loves interactive ball games. H and D

linny

Post by linny » 11 Dec 2016, 20:15

Yes I have a ball thrower....his name is Alan :wink:
Seriously this sounds like a must have...Amos loves his ball so much he's always pestering :roll:
I think I might get him one .........Thank you

stout

Post by stout » 12 Dec 2016, 15:47

Stout has a puzzle gain - which has a grid of squares, they watch, you put a treat under one then move the square around and get them to find the treat - Stout loves his - but it is a bit noisy :roll: . Stout used to have a ball launcher - he chewed a hole in the side within 10 seconds!

Couldn't find the specific one on tinternet that Stout has but there are several others.

(incidentally - we brought a toy for the parrot that you put a treat in, and you have to turn a wheel thing round to get it out. Dylan decided it was a lot easier to undo the nut that held it all together instead :roll: - its a pain having clever pets!)
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle