I wonder who ??????

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
linny

I wonder who ??????

Post by linny » 06 Jan 2017, 18:22

So I have baked today and left the buns to cool . I am experienced in the wicked ways of Doods so I put the cooling rack way out of reach . :roll:
Have returned to the kitchen to find not one crumb and seven very *it wasn't me faces"......Grrrrrrrh

stout

Re: I wonder who ??????

Post by stout » 07 Jan 2017, 00:15

:lol: :lol: :lol: there is no way a doodle would be that naughty :lol: . We often resort to putting things on top of the high kitchen cupboards! I am sure stout is trying to work out if he can get the step ladder out of the shed without us noticing. Stout went to stay at granny's house, she had left some baked blueberry muffins 'out of reach', and came back to find only crumbs. Stout has also perfected laying down after nicking stuff and pretending to be asleep/just waking up, so it couldn't possibly have been him :roll:
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

Harvey Doodle

Post by Harvey Doodle » 07 Jan 2017, 12:39

The spirit of Huggy lives on.........................he was a good tutor to the others and they have passed it on. :lol: :lol:
Ken, Marion & Harvey
ImageImage

olly

Post by olly » 07 Jan 2017, 16:30

Echo is usually the one who steals and when he is spotted he passes it to Whisper who is left holding it when a Hooman arrives. Echo has perfected the "who me" look!
Olly, Echo & Whisper

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 07 Jan 2017, 23:42

Holly has never stolen food, what disgracefully behaviour!! Ummm So hubby decided to have cheese and biscuits as a snack today, took a short pit stop upstairs and returned and asked where I had put the new Port Salut he was going to have, having left it on the work top? Holly was leaning on the wall in the porch (always a sure sign she's done something 8) When I asked her had she seen the cheese, she looked up and had a huge cheesy grin :D yes a whole round of Port Salut was grinning at me. Bribed with her favourite bone I retrieved a punctured, undesirable mangled mess of ripe stinky PS. Hubby went off the idea of a snack.
Hope you all have a good 2017.
Kathie
ImageImage

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 08 Jan 2017, 22:51

Holly, soooooo close, you got to be quicker! Or run/prance, tail in air, if you sense an ambush. :wink: Actually just take half as all that PS will make you feel il. I started with the camembert.. 8) M'lady doodle

Ps: Linny must have surely been those honorary dood lot taking off the counter to start.Have you seen how high they jump?

Jay128

Post by Jay128 » 09 Jan 2017, 00:27

A friend of mine has two cockers and over Christmas her youngest managed to get onto the dining room table by jumping off a chair that was at least five feet away. She only realised when her husband asked if she had eaten them all! They were chocolate so the pooch spent the rest of the day being sick and very quiet. The next day they left them in the kitchen and conservatory and came back to find the whole conservatory splattered with poop, walls an all! The poor pooch had been so ill.
One of the dogs in our house ate a lindt santa, we thought they had had two and I watched them like a hawk. We found the missing one later that day, it was safe and sound. I was so relieved.
Poppy has only ever stolen black pudding, my sons dogs raid the bins and then the one with the bin trapped on his head will look at the other one as if it's their fault and then look all wounded when you accuse him!

However Poppy loves cheese so if it was within reach she may well pinch it. If it's not one of the pooches then it's one of the cats! :roll:
ImageImage

linny

Post by linny » 09 Jan 2017, 13:49

Pollydoodle wrote:
Ps: Linny must have surely been those honorary dood lot taking off the counter to start.Have you seen how high they jump?
The honorary Doods are quite canny Michelle but I don't think they could possibly have reached :?: .......
We think Ambrose is the guilty one...... he will reach up and take items in a gentlemanly((and devious )way ....had it been Jethro the cooling rack would have been pulled to the floor. :)
We have, in the past seen Ambrose help himself to chews from the worktop and he actually drops some down for the other rabble... I'm sure they all had a share but Ambrose had the most guilty face and body language for the longest time after the theft.
Thank goodness it was just your normal vanilla fairy cakes and not chocolate chip or fruit buns.