Looking for Harvey/o4d

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
SusieB

Looking for Harvey/o4d

Post by SusieB » 05 Mar 2017, 20:18

Hi, this is my first post after months of reading the forum in preparation for our multi gen pup we picked up in January. This site has been so useful even just through lurking in the background and reading your experiences.

Barney is 16 weeks now and settling in very well, only a couple of little issues that we are working through with lots of training!

We are so curious as to what Barney will look like as an adult as he's not very "labradoodley" and completely different to his curly siblings. I saw a post from user o4d with their pup Harvey who looks to be to be the closest looking pup to ours but can't find any more recent posts than August last year. I am wondering what Harvey looks like now if you are still on the forum?

I'll post a pic of Barney shortly, I need to set up photo bucket account if that's still the way to do it?

Thanks again to all, this forum has been very reassuring through the trials of the last 8 weeks with Barney!

kobi&jazz

Re: Looking for Harvey/o4d

Post by kobi&jazz » 05 Mar 2017, 22:56

Hi, I am not o4d but Barney reminds me of my multi gen Kobi. Here is a pic when he was 15 weeks old. He was from a litter of 10 and 3 from the litter have not got the 'labradoodle curls'.

and below here he is age 9 year old. What he lacks in curls he makes up 10 fold in personality :D

Bid

Post by Bid » 06 Mar 2017, 09:04

He also looks a lot like puppy Daisy ....

THis is grown up Daisy ...

www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 11 Mar 2017, 00:25

On the contrary, he looks very 'labradoodley'... that's the joy of the Doodle, they're like a bag of Revels - you're never sure what you're going to get! :wink: (Well, not unless they're multi-gen, anyway.)
He's adorable...
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

o4d

Post by o4d » 11 Mar 2017, 13:27

Apologies! I have had a very busy year. It's good you private messaged me as the account is linked to my email. Recent pictures of Harvey can be found on www.instagram.com/starveyharvey

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 13 Mar 2017, 22:43

Oh Harvey! You've grown into the most wonderful boy... (And you have a Pinky Winky pig just like Ianto's!) It's lovely to see you so grown up and happy... :D
Anne, Ianto & Wyre xx