Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Doodle Dee

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Doodle Dee » 19 Dec 2018, 11:02

I dint come here much anymore because I have password issues or “string” issues

I do miss the community so much knowledge and help, but I fear social media has overtaken this forum. I’m not sure if it’s still moderated?

I hope all is well with old and new and maybe there’s a way of getting this forum back out there

Until then all doodle/dog lovers out there, thanks for your help in the past and the future

PS. I just wonder if there is a way we can actually reach out by email to alll those past and present to see how things are going ?

Here’s to the future

Xxx
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

kobi&jazz

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by kobi&jazz » 22 Dec 2018, 23:16

Merry Christmas Dee & Lulu
It is sad the dreaded facebook seems to have stopped many post's now on this forum. I have always found this forum helpful, friendly and enjoyed reading the antics of the doods. Lets hope 2019 will fetch news of past doodle poster's and also new members will join to get the site back to what it use to be.

linny

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by linny » 29 Dec 2018, 16:45

Wishing you and Lulu all he best for he coming New Year Dee. :D
It is sad that the forum like many other things has lost out to internet chat sites.... I for one prefer forums....but then I'm archaic and hate too much change :wink:
Facebook moves too fast for me... I like to follow a thread without scrolling forever.
Linny & the boys.