OMG (NOW WITH PICCIES)

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Deb R

Re: OMG (NOW WITH PICCIES)

Post by Deb R » 13 Oct 2007, 20:51

He looks very hansom, and has such a cute face.

Deb R
Image Image

Sooty

Post by Sooty » 13 Oct 2007, 21:37

His face is gorgeous but where is his body ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Go on knit him a hairy cardigan for the winter...in fact make that 2 just in case Mac needs one :D

amber

Post by amber » 13 Oct 2007, 21:59

Aaaww, bless, he's such a cutie, jus love him :D :mrgreen:
Amber

AnnaCostaire

Post by AnnaCostaire » 13 Oct 2007, 22:05

Sorry but to be honest I did have a laugh!! But when I had a good look at the photos I have to agree that it rather suits him. He looks all soft and cuddly bless him. It was just as I frist scrolled down the difference caught me on the hop, not being too sure what to expect.
Hope he has now calmed down a bit?

Anna and M
I breed miniature horses and am owned by a doodle called M who is the best thing since sliced bread.

Lainey74

Post by Lainey74 » 13 Oct 2007, 22:15

PMSL... A cardi!! :lol:

I too had a bit of a giggle at the 'after' photo. I can kind of see what your OH means about the RSPCA ad... :lol: But I have to say, he has a beautifuly handsome face, which is much clearer now, so that can only be a good thing! :D

http://www.labradoodle-rescue.com

Hip Dysplasia is painful & expensive. See the hip scores of BOTH parents.

DONT TRUST THE PUPPY FINDER

Rolo

Post by Rolo » 13 Oct 2007, 23:41

Deb, when I saw you the other day you said he was going for a trim.
OMG :shock: :shock: What a difference :shock: He's half the size of what he appears to be :lol:
He does look rather handsome though :D I bet he's running around like a looney because he can finally see :lol: :lol:
Niki

debs43

Post by debs43 » 14 Oct 2007, 10:22

zigs now looks more poodle than anything, grooming now takes 2 mins so better for both of us, were all getting use to the new dood we've acquired, i think the manicness is adolecence coming in hes spraying and trying to hump dd again, so i think that is coincidence, may have to have more than his hair snipped next time

jennieh

Post by jennieh » 14 Oct 2007, 21:01

Hi Deb,
How old is Zigs? He has a similar look to Barney, who's 10 months. I'm nervously waiting for his personality change, he's such a softie. When do these adolescent traits kick in?!! He hasn't started to cock his leg yet.... is he a slow developer?!!
I've added a pic after his first haircut in June, he quickly became shaggy & cuddly again, although your right, he felt like velvet after his cut. The only thing I asked for was that they left his legs 'chunky'. I think Zigs is a handsome dog,with or without his shaggy look.... he will quickly fill out again. :)

debs43

Post by debs43 » 14 Oct 2007, 23:12

jennie

zigs is 11 months old and we had to resort to the drastic action as his coat was changing from puppy to adult, and the inevitable (sp) matts, zigs starting cocking his leg at about 8 1/2 months old and he has started trying to assert himself for about 2 weeks now, might have to have his bits seen to, hopefully its a phase hes going through because at the mment hes being a right pain in the bum, not listening and trying to jump at everyone, quite a bit of solitary confinement (time out) at moment and back to basics, doesnt seem fair but dont want him thinking hes top dog in our pack, Barney is gorgeous, but im biased as he looks identical to our zigs (pre drastic clip) where did he come from

debs43

Post by debs43 » 14 Oct 2007, 23:13

jennie

zigs is 11 months old and we had to resort to the drastic action as his coat was changing from puppy to adult, and the inevitable (sp) matts, zigs starting cocking his leg at about 8 1/2 months old and he has started trying to assert himself for about 2 weeks now, might have to have his bits seen to, hopefully its a phase hes going through because at the mment hes being a right pain in the bum, not listening and trying to jump at everyone, quite a bit of solitary confinement (time out) at moment and back to basics, doesnt seem fair but dont want him thinking hes top dog in our pack, Barney is gorgeous, but im biased as he looks identical to our zigs (pre drastic clip) where did he come from

jennieh

Post by jennieh » 14 Oct 2007, 23:41

Hi Deb,
We got Barney from Jackie at Toralabradoodles.
He's half brother to Fiona's Mac, & littermate of Olllie (Joan).
He's quite even tempered at the minute, but I expect we have all this to come!
We have been told to expect this from dog training, but apparantly
you do get the well behaved dog you had back, eventually!
Jennie.

debs43

Post by debs43 » 14 Oct 2007, 23:47

have you had the problem of barneys coat matting yet, zigs matts were coming as quick as i was grooming them out.

jennieh

Post by jennieh » 14 Oct 2007, 23:53

Not yet. We try & groom him every day, although he has to
be bribed first, & tired out (he's never liked it).
What kind of brush do you use?
I'm sure this will happen in time to Barney, he'll probably need to be scalped! :lol:
Jennie.

kATE

Post by kATE » 15 Oct 2007, 08:27

WOW !! he looks gorgeous , he looks so happy , like he loves his new look :D

debs43

Post by debs43 » 15 Oct 2007, 12:48

kate

zigs does seem to have bags of energy now he's not a wooly sheep anymore, i think we are getting use to it, its just his skinny legs that look funny