Pics of Molly

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
doghouse

Re: Pics of Molly

Post by doghouse » 01 Nov 2007, 21:32

*Thud* She's beautiful!

I love that second one "if I close my eyes and count to three they'll put that camera away!" your children look very gentle with her too. :D

goldsmiths

Post by goldsmiths » 01 Nov 2007, 22:36

she is lovely :D

KateW

Post by KateW » 02 Nov 2007, 10:57

What an adorable little puppy Molly is-congratulations.

Katherine
ImageImage

kats

Post by kats » 02 Nov 2007, 11:18

she is just soooooo gorgeous :D

some great advice i was given was to wear an old t-shirt or something next to my skin for a day and then put it in her bed with her. she will have bonded with you already and probably misses you at night. you could try wrapping the t-shirt round a hot water bottle to see if this does the trick.

i have found Evie prefers a plastic dog bed at night to the crate as she seems to like being able to hang her head over the side of it. i think she finds the crate too big :?

good luck :D
Kats and Evie x
Image Image
Some blindness is PREVENTABLE, all parents need clear Eye certificates. Don't accept excuses.

barneydood

Post by barneydood » 02 Nov 2007, 11:45

Thanks Kats, I was actually thinking about the T shirt thing - now I'm def trying it tonight - although she did well last night, she slept from back of 12 till my husband got up at 6.30!!!!!
Image Image

Pippin

Post by Pippin » 04 Nov 2007, 23:22

Ahhh, she is gorgeous. I am with you on the disturbed nights we haven't had a full night's sleep since getting Pippin on Monday. So far it has mostly been my husband who has been taking her out at night (I am playing the 'I breastfed two children' card but I don't know how long that's going to keep me out of the garden in my PJs at 2am). She mostly yelps for the toilet, although she will do a wee in the crate but not a poo thankfully.
ImageImage

Puppies should be warm clean and well, walk away if they are not.

http://www.dashingdoodles.co.uk/

barneydood

Post by barneydood » 05 Nov 2007, 00:47

Lucky you pippin - it's me out in the garden with my PJ's n boots on!!! :mrgreen:

Molly quite happily poos and pees in her crate - i just hope she grows out of it!!!!
Image Image