Lovely Wavey coated puppies

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Labradorable

Re: Lovely Wavey coated puppies

Post by Labradorable » 11 Nov 2007, 00:21

freedom wrote:
I hadn't seen that thread about the F1's before, makes for interesting reading doesn't it.
:roll:
Sharon & Loubeale, My concern is to find these puppies the best possible homes, I have no need to justify myself to you, did you truely believe that I did not expect a reaction from you.
I am at home every day if you wish to come and meet me in person and then you may judge me with conviction but I am very pleased that you agree that they are lovely puppies, thank you :D .
Actually Debs it was me who said that about the F1 thread, not Sharon or Lou Beale. That thread was posted at a time when I was completely offline for several weeks due to illness so I hadn't read it before :?

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 11 Nov 2007, 14:40

freedom wrote:
I hadn't seen that thread about the F1's before, makes for interesting reading doesn't it.
:roll:
Sharon & Loubeale, My concern is to find these puppies the best possible homes, I have no need to justify myself to you, did you truely believe that I did not expect a reaction from you.
I am at home every day if you wish to come and meet me in person and then you may judge me with conviction but I am very pleased that you agree that they are lovely puppies, thank you :D .
I feel justified in making the comment Freedom since you have said in the past that you had bred a litter of F1's quite some time ago, but that you were very disappointed with their coats and so it wasn't for you - plus your comments in the Cross we bear thread and your letter to the doggy paper ... so I was just surprised that you had gone ahead and bred a litter of F1's yourself, that is all. :D Nevertheless, anyone can have a change of heart so I wasn't being nasty, just curious.

Thanks for the kind offer to come and meet you but unfortunately my time is very limited. (which is why I rarely post these days) .

Hermione

Post by Hermione » 11 Nov 2007, 15:20

Cruella is amazing! can you give a rough idea of how much will you be charging for her pups will they be around the £2000 price like the pure aussie ones ?

Katie Rourke

Post by Katie Rourke » 11 Nov 2007, 16:39

Cruella is amazing, no doubt she'll have equally amazing pups. What are the chances that they be parti-coloured like their dam? Is it a dominant gene?

Can I also point out while I'm here that I'm me and I own a dog called Hermione, I don't post here as Hermione and the post immediately prior to this is not mine...
Katie is a passionate canine professional who has been working with dogs all of her adult life. She is an experienced clicker trainer and has trained dogs for Films and TV. Katie now runs http://www.centrestagedoggrooming.co.uk/home.html.