Brilliant Home Waiting For A Labradoodle!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Katy789

Post by Katy789 » 09 Oct 2006, 22:01

Well DizzyDora, the first night was really interesting last night. My dad felt a little tired so he went to bed just for a little while, and me scooby, mum my sister, douglas and my sisters bf were sat downstairs playing with scoobs. Then he was being a bit giddy so we thought you know its ''time out'' here. So that is exactly what we did. He sat in the hall and calmed down then about 5 minutes later just above us we heard a lot of noise as if something was bouncing about. So i went upstairs to find scoobs had opened my mum and dads bedroom door and was literally sat there in the mirror barking and bouncing about. It was soo funny to watch at the time. Then he decided it would be fun to go jump on mum and dads bed so he did a run and jump then tried it again. At this point i decided he needs to calm down so i took him downstairs where he settled. Then that evening everyone was either in bed or upstairs by 11 so my dad thought well might aswel put scoobs to bed. So we did then we all of a sudden heard howling. Scoobs was crying because he was dowmstairs. So my dad went down and got him to sleep. To much of my amazement he never woke in the night at all. And everyone got a great nights sleep. And as i right this now, when Scooby came to us he had 2 sucky blankets with paw prints on and he has them and as i write this post he is sat next to me sucking on his blanket. Oh he is so cute and does make me laugh alot. Thanks susiegill and jackie.

My Regards

Katy xxx

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 09 Oct 2006, 22:08

lol @ Scooby's sucky blankets .. how cute is that ?! :lol:

Katy789

Post by Katy789 » 09 Oct 2006, 22:14

Yes LOL! and just a minute ago me mum and laura were sat upstairs with him and he loves giving kisses so he sort of jumped on my mums head and gave her a kiss. LOL! xxx

DizzyDora

Post by DizzyDora » 09 Oct 2006, 23:32

Sounds just like his sister only she sucks my finger sitting on my knee if she can get away with it
& you know just how big this pair are! Yes I can see the fun you are going to have every day there
will be something new! Doodles are the funniest dogs I have ever met Kona thinks everything is hers
from washing to shoes & even dusters. At the moment she’s lying legs in the air dreaming against the
sofa hardly seems fair to wake her up to go to bed!!!!!
Wonder what fun you will have tomorrow?

DizzyDora & Kona
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dizzydoraa ... ilyvalley/

Katy789

Post by Katy789 » 10 Oct 2006, 16:06

Aha, maybe DizzyDora! :D

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 12 Oct 2006, 11:50

Hi Katy,

How is Scooby getting on ? :D
I hope Douglas is still happy with his new doodle friend lol ! :lol:

I think those doodles with a clear sense of "humour" deffo get that from the poodle side of the family LOL. :wink:

Kona is very funny Dizzydora !! 8)
Sounds as though brother Scoob is too ! 8)

Katy789

Post by Katy789 » 12 Oct 2006, 16:23

Hiya Sharon! Well Douglas is going fine with him, Scooby can be a little giddy at night and starts humping douglas :D !!!!! But Scoobs is going in on Monday for an op 2 get dun :D !! LOL So hopefully he wnt b as cheeky as he his now! So Yeah i will let you know how tht goes!!

Kindest Regards

Katy xxx

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 12 Oct 2006, 17:49

Hi Katy, getting Scooby done is definitely a good idea by the sounds of it lol. :lol: I hope he is ok after the op - do let me know. :D

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 12 Oct 2006, 18:06

All these dogs getting done!, I darent let my lad look at the screen . :lol:
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 12 Oct 2006, 18:21

Carole g wrote:All these dogs getting done!, I darent let my lad look at the screen . :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Katy789

Post by Katy789 » 13 Oct 2006, 16:13

LOL Carole, well he just might get scared! And Sharon of course i will let you know how everything goes also michaela and jason and the boys sent us a package with all his details and the family tree, also a CD which has scooby growing up from when he was born to now! Awr its so cute, i really do feel for the family though. I bet it is really hard for them.

My Regards

Katy xxx