tegan park stopping breeding labradoodles!!!!!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
MrsAdmin

Re: tegan park stopping breeding labradoodles!!!!!

Post by MrsAdmin » 16 Apr 2008, 23:46

It's so sad. The new place looks as though it's clearing out breeding stock. There is a little 18 month old poodle, Jessica, up for sale because "she is not happy here as an outside dog. She wants to be a lap dog"

What dog wouldn't want to curl up on a friendly lap and be cuddled after living in a hot tin shed with a concrete floor in a puppy farm, probably being bred to all and sundry judging from the list of crosses with poodles available. :twisted:

It all just goes to show that, whilst holding the ASD Doodles up as the start of a great cross (I think - I do not profess to be a Doodle history expert or breeder), the truth will out and their standards in Australia are not those we would encourage from good breeders here. I should think some of the UK ones must be pretty disgusted and upset by these revelations.

Off to give Jack a cuddle and tell him what a lucky, loved little boy he is. :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Jac

Post by Jac » 22 Apr 2008, 15:16

I've just been looking at the site again and the bidding has started, but no one wants Lot 2 (the 'ugly' one). I feel so sorry for her :cry: I'm sure with a better hair cut someone would love her...
The Bear

Dave

Post by Dave » 24 Apr 2008, 19:40

Jac wrote:I've just been looking at the site again and the bidding has started, but no one wants Lot 2 (the 'ugly' one).
Jac how sad to describe a dog as 'ugly' :(
the dogs in the sale are all quite 'different' looking but poor things. I hope kind people are buying them.

freyadog

Post by freyadog » 24 Apr 2008, 19:44

Lets just hope all these beautiful dogs find great new loving homes thats the main thing :)
But i must admit i was not sure about the online auction it was a bit like Sotherby's. :(

Caroline x

Jac

Post by Jac » 24 Apr 2008, 20:15

Hi Dave

Yes it is sad. :cry: I think they all look lovely and deserve to go to good homes, but I don't think Tegan Park are going to vet anyone, they are only interested in the money. :cry:
The Bear

labradoodlelover28

Post by labradoodlelover28 » 26 Apr 2008, 00:10

Jac wrote: Yes it is sad. :cry: they are only interested in the money. :cry:

Sad to say but i think I do agree :(
x-x-:)Doodlebugs-Labradoodles:)-x-x
http://doodlebugslabradoodles.piczo.com