Freya's Puppies - The Final Countdown!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
RachPach

Freya's Puppies - The Final Countdown!

Post by RachPach » 18 Jun 2008, 21:43

Just thought I'd start a new thread off re Freya's puppies now that there's just one week to go! :lol:

I think there are a few of us newbies on here that are hoping to have one of her puppies so it'd be nice for us to get to know each other (plus it's somewhere we can share our excitement as I think my friends think I'm turning into a doodle bore :roll: )

I'm just off to finish my 'to buy' and 'to do' list before D-day (Doodle-day of course! :lol: ) so will post that shortly and you can all tell me what I've forgotton!

Meanwhile it's 7 days and counting.....

Go Freya go! Actually no don't, sit down very quietly and take it easy...please! :lol:

Rachxx

ebug99

Re: Freya's Puppies - The Final Countdown!

Post by ebug99 » 18 Jun 2008, 23:36

Hi Rach,

Yes I'm feeling the excitement building too and also feeling like I'm becoming a doodle bore LOL :D

Will be very interested to see your list - I haven't started compiling one yet, didn't want to tempt fate, but I have been looking online at LOTS of stuff :)

Big cuddles and smooth labour vibes to Freya :wink:

Liz
xxxXX Teddy & Harvey XXxxx

parkr

Post by parkr » 19 Jun 2008, 11:54

Hi Rachpach, have managed to get in, this is my first forum post thing ever! Feel very grown up. Regards jorgie

amber

Post by amber » 19 Jun 2008, 21:03

Freya had a walk along the river today with one of her puppies from last year (Daisy) pics tomorrow :D She is waddling along now, but still with plenty of the old dash about her :mrgreen: :wink:
amber
7 days to go...

ktm

Post by ktm » 20 Jun 2008, 21:41

My puppy has just been born, well I'm hoping it's my pup, there were only two girls out of a total of 12 puppies, so fingers crossed she's the one for me! Waiting for photos and more details from breeder. How's Freya getting on? Have you decided on a boy or a girl? What name have you choosen?
Kate

amber

Post by amber » 20 Jun 2008, 21:53

Hi All
Freya has got bigger still :shock: She is very, very well, and eating for England. She has the softest most expensive fleece to sleep on, and no, i don't mean her daughter Bella :lol:
6 more days to go :wink:

Congratulations Kate, bet you are so chuffed, what name have you chosen?
amber

ktm

Post by ktm » 20 Jun 2008, 22:01

Hi Amber
Glad Freya is taking it all in her stride. My new pups name is Tia Maria well Tia for short, she is black and I think her name will suit her very much. I'm just hoping she is mine...I've waited this long for her!
Kate

amber

Post by amber » 20 Jun 2008, 22:08

Arh, i'm sure she will be yours. I love the name, suits black a treat :D
amber

RachPach

Post by RachPach » 21 Jun 2008, 22:20

Ahhh huge congrats Kate and happy 'birth'day to little Tia. :D I'm hoping for a little black girl too, probably going for Mabel but will need to see her first to make sure it suits. If we're all out of girls then Monty for a boy.

I've had a busy couple of days which has helped pass the time but I am starting to twiddle my thumbs a bit now. Heaven knows what it's like for you Linda! I bet you daren't leave the house now! I've got confused :? (doesn't take much!) Is it weds or thurs that she's due? Good to hear she's doing well, bless her she's a pro at this now! :D

Just got back from a BBQ where they had a 10 week old kitten. Everyone just sat watching it play all evening. :D So sweet!

Rachxx

amber

Post by amber » 21 Jun 2008, 22:41

Hi Rach :)
I estimate Wednesday, or Thursday. She was panting this morning and i thought it may be the start, but she settled down she is just very big and a bit uncomfortable, poor lass. I am just glad it's not hot at the moment.
Linda

wissymo

Post by wissymo » 21 Jun 2008, 23:20

hi,ive been away for a while,just got back from marbella!
i didnt realise freya was due so soon! you only need to be away for a few weeks and its all change!
hope everything goes well,good luck from me and muzzy....xx

amber

Post by amber » 21 Jun 2008, 23:41

Thanks Wizzy, and Muzzy. :D
Bet you're nice and brown. What weather to come back to :shock:

wissymo

Post by wissymo » 22 Jun 2008, 12:27

yes,very nice and brown!!! muzzy stayed with a friend of mine with a huge garden and no job so
she had about 4 walks a day!
ive just been reading through posts ive missed....is it muzzys breeder bridget hodder who is coming to help with the birth?

amber

Post by amber » 22 Jun 2008, 14:21

Yes it is :D
I have got plenty of coffee in stock :wink:
amber

wissymo

Post by wissymo » 22 Jun 2008, 14:32

oh great!...let her know from me that i havent forgotten about the photo album i promised her.
muzzy is growing up lovely and a real credit to her.
good luck with everything...ill be checking in daily from now on.
xx