labradoodle and cats

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Daisy(mini)Doodle

labradoodle and cats

Post by Daisy(mini)Doodle » 06 Jul 2008, 17:39

Just a couple of recent pictures of Daisy our mini doodle now going on 13 weeks. Its amazing how the gentle wave of a ginger paw can make a doodle so still

Alfie our tabby who happens to still be heavier than daisy had very wet ears after being groomed by Daisy
Chris & Pauline Daisy & Ziva
ImageImage

Bid

Re: labradoodle and cats

Post by Bid » 06 Jul 2008, 17:43

That's lovely! In our house the wave of a tabby paw causes manic doodle scrabbling to get at it :(
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

nashav

Post by nashav » 06 Jul 2008, 18:57

She is a beauty. cats and doodle have a mutual respect for each other, the paw only really comes out when paige just gets a bit too much for them.
x
Image Image

AnnaCostaire

Post by AnnaCostaire » 07 Jul 2008, 03:32

Our house is like yours Bid, any waving of kiity paws means 'here I am, come pounce on me' LOL!!

Brilliant pics, particularly liked the last one! Doodles and cats usually make great pals.

Anna and M
I breed miniature horses and am owned by a doodle called M who is the best thing since sliced bread.

Bella

Post by Bella » 07 Jul 2008, 12:53

Our biggest worry when getting Mabel was the cats reaction. We shouldn't have worried. They had her trained in about 24 hours after her pep-talk.

"Right then Dog, my name is Jessica, I'm a tabby and this is my brother Stanley, also a tabby. We've been running a nice orderly house here for 12 years and we'd like it to stay like that. This is where we eat, don't touch it. This is where we sleep, don't touch that. This is my Mum, don't touch her. This is where we pooh, don't touch that. These are our claws and you will be introduced to those if you don't obey any of the above rules. Got everything? Right, get out of my way and go look stupid somewhere else"

peelm

Post by peelm » 07 Jul 2008, 12:56

We've got four cats and they sort of tollerate Foz.
He knows better than to try it on with our big cat (Meatloaf), but tends to chase the little one on occasions. She just turns around, hisses and he nearly wets himself. It's so funny. A tiny little cat scaring off a 36kg dog. He gets the odd swipe if he pushes his luck too far with them.

M.
Michael, Janet, Fozzie and Dylan

For all your pet portraits, visit :- http://www.theloudhouse.co.uk

brandy

Post by brandy » 07 Jul 2008, 18:43

our girl peach is 8 years old, and tolerate well thats the nice word for how she feels about bubbles *G* she will take bubbles down in a heartbeat.. and greatly enjoys it.. to see the paw coming up in our house means.. ok you stupid dog, do you feel lucky? well do you? PUNK!