DOODLE MEET @ MOTE PARK, MAIDSTONE, KENT - PLS COME ALONG x

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
kh1smile

DOODLE MEET @ MOTE PARK, MAIDSTONE, KENT - PLS COME ALONG x

Post by kh1smile » 22 Jul 2008, 12:50

Dear All,

Myself and a few other doodle mums and dads have been chatting and organised to meet @ Mote Park in Maidstone on Sunday 2nd August 2008.

If there is anyone else out there that would like to come along, then please just let us know...

The more the merrier

Hope to hear from any Doodle owners and their trusted companions

Best Regards :D
Kate, Teddy & Tyler Doodle

Alex

Re: DOODLE MEET @ MOTE PARK, MAIDSTONE, KENT - PLS COME ALONG x

Post by Alex » 22 Jul 2008, 13:05

I am so gutted that we are away that weekend as we would've jumped at the chance otherwise. Mote Park is just over the road from me. Hopefully you'll organise another one soon.
Happy walking x

steph08

Post by steph08 » 22 Jul 2008, 13:56

Oh I would love to come but Gus won't have had his last jab by then so I can't. It would have been great as it's not too far from me. Look forward to next time :D

teamcameron

Post by teamcameron » 22 Jul 2008, 22:25

We would love to come along and meet you all. Just let us know where in the park and what time and Geeza will be there with us holding on to the other end of the lead :lol:
Image Tina Steven Cameron and Geeza

CHRISG

Post by CHRISG » 23 Jul 2008, 09:12

Thanks Kate. Have posted on Doodle times too, just in case. Look forward to meeting you all,
Chris and Daisie 8)

Colette

Post by Colette » 27 Jul 2008, 16:38

Hi,

We will be there, we take it you mean Sunday 3rd August?

Meet outside the cafe on the grass at noon?

How will we recognise you? :lol:

One of us will be at the other end of a lead from a big bouncy black doodle !!

CHRISG

Post by CHRISG » 27 Jul 2008, 17:31

Hi Colette.
We will be there with "Crazy Daisie", and you will know us by the little chocolate doodle who will not do as she's told. :roll:
See you soon.

Daisy(mini)Doodle

Post by Daisy(mini)Doodle » 27 Jul 2008, 22:17

We will try and be there. some confusion over which day if someone can confirm sat or sunday time etc
Chris & Pauline Daisy & Ziva
ImageImage

kh1smile

Post by kh1smile » 28 Jul 2008, 10:28

Sorry I am going crazy!!!! Sunday 3rd August @ 12 noon infront of the cafe.............Is this okay with everyone??

So far we seem to have:-

Ted & Tyler
Daisy
Dylan
Geeza

+ all us Mums and Dads.....really looking forward to it.....maybe a few others will come along by the end of the week....heres hoping.

Kate x

lorenza

Post by lorenza » 31 Jul 2008, 09:57

Hi all, would have loved to have joined you all on sunday with Rio and Lottie,but i have to work :(

KATE- I think Rio might be related to your Teddy, is he one of Lou Beale pups?

kh1smile

Post by kh1smile » 31 Jul 2008, 11:36

Hi Lorenza,

Lou Beale owns my Teddy's Dad, Teddy Senior..............Is Rio a puppy from Teddy & Truffle's Litter?

Lou put us in touch with a lady called Anna in Reigate. Teddy had fathered her litter.....we chose our Teddy and never looked back!! Well now and again when he chews my walls and washing machine pipes and eats stones and socks etc!!! LOL. Two weeks later we saw an advert for a 14 week old Doodle and after much humming and harring went to see him in Faversham and fell in love....................They have been the most wonderful boys, totally different in every way...........they love eachother so much its just lovely.............................I will never regret getting my two boys together...its been really hard work especially with a 2 year old little girl.....BUT it has been all worth while and we love them dearly. Oh listen to me getting all carried away.

I am so sorry you can't make it, it would have been absolutely fab to meet a relative of Teddy's.....maybe next time.

Kate x

lorenza

Post by lorenza » 31 Jul 2008, 12:00

Hi Kate,Rio is one of Teddy's and Rosies pups,he's 2 now so he was from the first litter Teddy sired.
Is Teddy the cream one :?: if so he looks alot like Rio.

kh1smile

Post by kh1smile » 31 Jul 2008, 12:20

Hi Lorenza,

Teddy is actually the silver boy.....he has taken his looks from his Mummy.......Don't know much about Ty......I must try and find some of his siblings as he is a small horse, would love to see how his brothers and sisters turned out.

I fell in love with Lou's Teddy.....but never see him about...Its a real shame, I hope I will bump into Lou at some point with the boys....we live in the same town so I may just have to call her and see if she fancies meeting up....

lorenza

Post by lorenza » 31 Jul 2008, 12:35

They are both handsome boys and look very close to each other,i love seeing pics of doodles snuggled up to each other :D

Hopefully will be able to make next meet will keep checking in for any future dates.
Enjoy your meet sunday,hope it's not to hot.

redheadreddog

Post by redheadreddog » 31 Jul 2008, 19:44

hi to all you doodle owners in kent i am gutted we are coming down to kent this weekend for a few weeks and would love to have come but i dont think we will be there untill sunday afternoon,so if you are having another walk soon please pm me as i log on most nights from his laptop,hope you have a good walk and that you have another one soon.
heather and goerge.