things not going to plan

Use this area to seek or offer guidance on specific training or behavioural matters.
elainendexter

things not going to plan

Post by elainendexter » 14 Apr 2012, 12:16

We brought a car last week to tow caravan with to go away last week ,but didnt go to plan had to find tow bar for it and put tax on it ,also john new the was a engine mounting gone ,so had to put that on then the tyer went flat so had to get one of them cause it had a slow punture .Then we were drivin and could hear another noise ,it was another engine mounting gone ,we were ment to go camping this weekend and thats out of the window ,i could kill john this cheap car as worked out expensive and we still havent gone camping ,so we would have been better waiting for a car with a tow bar already on ,we dont have any luck ,we still got campervan broke and kangoo,we give up just want easy life.
Image this is when grandaughter put dexter some platts in.

The Turners

Re: things not going to plan

Post by The Turners » 14 Apr 2012, 13:49

Bummer :( , you really don’t have much luck with cars :( . I hope it all get solved soon so you can all get away, I know how much Dexter loves camping. :D
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image

Rowan11

Post by Rowan11 » 14 Apr 2012, 15:45

sending some doodle luck :D cars are just a pain arent they !
Dawn & Luna x

Soleil

Post by Soleil » 14 Apr 2012, 16:37

Oh dear :( That's really disappointing things haven't worked out for you. Still, there's the whole summer ahead yet :D
Stacey, Soleil and Boji

Telsun

Post by Telsun » 14 Apr 2012, 17:01

Oof! What bad luck! We feel for you. :|

What sort of car is it? We had a newish Renault Megane a few years back and it was awful, forever going wrong. In the end we sold it and brought an old Toyota Carina which just went on and on for years it was great! Very cheap motoring, followed that with a Toyota Avensis and had pretty much the same experience. I guess what I'm trying to say is buy Japanese :) Not a guarantee that you won't have problems just less likely.

.....go on, tell me that its a Japanese car you're having all the problems with :oops:

Anyway chin up :)

muffinhead

Post by muffinhead » 14 Apr 2012, 20:17

Sorry to hear your having such a rubbish time with cars :( I hope you manage to go camping soon
Sarah

Clairejen

Post by Clairejen » 14 Apr 2012, 22:00

It's been a catalogue of disasters for you, I'm so sorry. Some cars just seem to be like that, while others go on for ever. Our old Nissan Primera was brilliant, often the older japanese cars are amazingly long-lived, we've had a lot more problems with the Ford Fusion we have now. That said, I had a Daihatsu Charade which was doomed, had no end of things happen, not often problems with the car itself but stupid things like new bottles of milk leaking etc. Then someone ran into me and wrote it off, I replaced it with the exact same model which has been fine.

Fingers crossed you get to go camping soon, maybe your luck will turn when the weather gets a bit warmer.
Claire
slave of Leon & Sally
Image Image

elainendexter

Post by elainendexter » 15 Apr 2012, 17:49

WE did end up goin camping john managed to get the part done ,so we set of around 5 ,cause where we were camping was only just over half hour got there ok set up ,we had great nite it was a mans 80 bithday so we had some games and a bithday cake ,so far the cars ok just a bit of body work to do .its a mondaoe estate ,as long as it gets the job done and pulls the caravan .We are going camping next week to coventry way with the rally ,they are lovely people make us feel very welcome.
Image this is when grandaughter put dexter some platts in.

nutttymutts

Post by nutttymutts » 15 Apr 2012, 19:59

that is good about time you had some luck :)

liverbird

Post by liverbird » 15 Apr 2012, 22:17

Hope u get it all sorted for the doodle show..... we loved being next to you last time and having the lovely Dexter donkey dropping in to say hello all the time :D