Found the perfect exercise for our Dex

Use this area to seek or offer guidance on specific training or behavioural matters.
Ianto!

Re: Found the perfect exercise for our Dex

Post by Ianto! » 26 Mar 2015, 17:56

Ianto's still marking the days off on the kitchen cabinets, Sandie, only now he's decided it's à la Robinson Crusoe... and Wyre seems to have doubled in size without me noticing! When your firefighters show up, I'll deny all knowledge :roll: :lol:

Ianto used to be an absolute clown at class, but as he's grown up ( :!: ) he's calmed down somewhat and now plods round behind me as if he's about to expire on the spot - until the frankfurter sausages put in an appearance that is... Tbh, I think he's a little bored by it as we have to circle the room interminably, and with his hip trouble I've taken to standing off to the side until something interesting happens... :roll: Time for a new class methinks!

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Ianto!

Re: Found the perfect exercise for our Dex

Post by Ianto! » 26 Mar 2015, 18:01

We were doing the KC Good Citizen awards at his last classes, Bid - but then I realised that although he'd got his Bronze and Silver, he still wasn't properly trained! He did everything necessary to pass the tests indoors (at that church hall) but I was useless with him elsewhere... :oops: So although he's got them, he isn't really up to that standard (or rather, I'm not.) Bit like the kids being hot-housed for SATs or whatever...

Good Luck to you and Beamish - at least they've forewarned you!

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x