Poppy has discovered the bin!

Use this area to seek or offer guidance on specific training or behavioural matters.
Jay128

Poppy has discovered the bin!

Post by Jay128 » 24 Mar 2015, 20:12

The cheeky doodle has been helping herself and then stashing the evidence down the end of the garden out of site, how clever. Today however I found her out as she had stolen the pouches that had had cat food in they shredded them outside the back door but then couldn't collect the tiny pieces from were she had chewed them up as they are to small. Cheeky doodle! :lol: I think I might have to buy a new bin without the flip top lid just to spoil her fun. The vet said yesterday that she had put a little weight on and I couldn't work out why, well now I know. :shock:
This will hopefully teach her to be more choosy as to what she steals out of the bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage

Sandy B

Re: Poppy has discovered the bin!

Post by Sandy B » 24 Mar 2015, 21:25

That so funny.
Dolly ,who is 4 months old discovered that if she jumped up tapped the bin then there is a take away right there in the kitchen lol. I thought she was very clever in a way but its not a habit that is good to get into. I too had things shredded into many tiny bits. I have turned it round facing the corner so hopefully she cant do it now. Plus I sprayed it with that anti chew stuff, she doesnt like that. Good luck with Poppy .Bless her.
Love
Sandra & Dolly x

Jay128

Post by Jay128 » 25 Mar 2015, 19:32

Our doodles are so cheeky and so resourceful!
ImageImage

stout

Post by stout » 26 Mar 2015, 21:59

I would like to say here and now that Stout the labradoodle has never done any bin surfing - that he has admitted to.

A while back, Stout went upstairs into our bedroom. There was some clattering, we called him and he came downstairs. the look on his face said "What did you want? Ready for a treat now."

I asked him "What is that round your neck?" He said "Nothing."

I said "Have you had your head in the bin". He said "No. What makes you think that?"

Well..... lets see.......

Erm.... "The bin lid round your neck maybe?"

I must admit that we laughed so hard that we ached! It took a few minutes until we calmed down enough to take the bin lid off his neck!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

Sandy B

Post by Sandy B » 26 Mar 2015, 22:24

:lol: :lol: Love it.
Love
Sandra&Dollyx

eileenandmolly

Post by eileenandmolly » 27 Mar 2015, 01:00

Oh Stout :lol: :D :lol:

And I do recognise that expression of what, me? How did this happen? :lol:

I did have to buy a Simplehuman butterfly lid bin a few years ago when Saffie discovered the delights of bin-raiding :evil:

Fortunately though, she has never worked out how to use the pedal ......unlike my friend's dog ha ha!!
Ei, Molly and Saffie