Loving family home offered to pup or young dog

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
lincsmum

Loving family home offered to pup or young dog

Post by lincsmum » 23 Dec 2006, 08:42

We are looking for a Labradoodle. We have been thinking about getting a dog for a few years now, researching things thoroughly and looking into costs and so on and now we feel ready to start looking. We have some mild allergies in the family and along with other factors feel that a Labradoodle would be a great breed for us as a family- me, my DH and our 3 children (7,6 and nearly 3) I am at home all day and this is unlikely to change for the forseeable future. We are an active outdoors family who enjoy camping in the UK, so lots of fun holidays for our dog.
We can afford insurance, vaccinations, vet checks and food and the like, but realistically find most puppies beyond our budget. Does anyone have any pups or slightly older pups available? We are looking to get a pup from Jan 15th onwards as we have a very busy family Christmas followed by a holiday, and therefore don't feel it's kind to bring a new pet home until that is past.
We are in South Lincolnshire.

Thanks for looking.

Elendili

Re; Puppies

Post by Elendili » 25 Dec 2006, 20:45

Hiya,

Had a look for you today, on Pets4homes, there are some puppies in Grantham, Lincoln. for £475.

Have you tried them.

Let me know if you have?

Regards Jenny. Merry Christmas. :D :D :D :D :D

torti

Post by torti » 26 Dec 2006, 10:54

tally is still available & have reduced her price to £450 - advert on epupz - if she is not what your looking for - no worries, seasons greetings, Victoria