Pure Bred Standard Poodle Puppies For Sale

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
jelly

Pure Bred Standard Poodle Puppies For Sale

Post by jelly » 17 Jan 2007, 19:39

Hi im putting this up for a friend
Mum small black standard poodle
dad small black/silver standard poodle
stunning male and female puppies for sale
price £450 each
all the puppies are black at the moment but might turn silver
both the parents can been seen with the puppies
they have excellent temperaments and the pups will take after them
the puppies have 5 generation pedigree certificate, and are eligable for registration with DLRC, they will also go with 6 weeks insurance, puppyfood and a puppy pack, ready for new homes 4/2/07
please email is interested

I know the puppies will have excellent temperaments as one of my labs had a litter with the dad of the puppies

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 17 Jan 2007, 19:45

Gorgeous pics ... I just love the silver poodle !!!! 8)

jelly

poodle

Post by jelly » 17 Jan 2007, 19:55

he's a stunning boy :D

Susie

Post by Susie » 17 Jan 2007, 20:44

I want one! They're gorgeous dogs. The silver one is so unusual as I've never seen one that shade before.

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 17 Jan 2007, 21:06

I love the silver too, exactly like Buffy's dad :D Those pups are beautiful, I would love one :D

jelly

poodles

Post by jelly » 17 Jan 2007, 21:15

they are stunning puppies both parents i have met many times having used sammy for stud my pups came out with outstanding temperaments that i couldnt fault if anybody wants me to pass there details onto the breeder please let me know

CAROL SHAW

Post by CAROL SHAW » 18 Jan 2007, 00:52

Why are they not KC Registered which is MUST if you wnat to go on and breed Labradoodles

Daisy

Post by Daisy » 18 Jan 2007, 01:38

CAROL SHAW wrote:Why are they not KC Registered which is MUST if you wnat to go on and breed Labradoodles
Just out of interest, why is this the case?
( I'm not a breeder or anything - just wondering.)

sorry - edited to say I think the pup and poodles are stunning. :D

bek

Post by bek » 18 Jan 2007, 08:06

the D.L.R.C is a con it was set up by puppy farmers to squeeze extra money out of unserspecting puppy buyers the papers are not worth the paper they are written on.
you can registure any thing with them there are no ways of cheacking if the details are correct. i even think that some one on champdogs even registured a litter that didnt exist please check this out BUYER BEWARE
firesrye german shepherds

jelly

poodles

Post by jelly » 18 Jan 2007, 10:14

they DONT have to be kc reg to breed labradoodles yes i know what the dog lovers reg means thank you very much i dont need you lot to tell me and as i said they are a friends litters not mine so its none of my business why they are not kc reg and unless you are thinking of having one of the pups its none of your business either

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 18 Jan 2007, 10:54

I too am somewhat puzzled by the suggestion that to breed labradoodles, poodles need to be KC registered ?! So long as you have a five gen pedigree what is the problem ... ? Even a three gen pedigree would suffice !

Seems a rather odd stipulation since that once you get passed first gen, there can be no KC reg parents since labradoodles aren't recognised by the Kennel Club ... God, some people make it up as they go along on here ! :lol:

Both my poodles and any labs I have used have been KC reg before anyone assumes I am saying this for my own personal benefits lol.

I don't know anything about the DLC so cannot comment on that.

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 18 Jan 2007, 10:57

Possibly they are not KC reg as there is an endorsement on the parent(s) pedigrees stating that progeny is not eligible for registration ...

another common myth on this forum is that the endorsement means a dog or bitch can't be bred from - not so at all .... if anyone wants clarification of what an endorsed pedigree means, do go and read the relevant info on the Kennel Clubs own website. :wink:

bek

Post by bek » 18 Jan 2007, 12:16

in my mind you are endorsing these puppies by putting up this post.
if people are going to take labradoodles seriously then the 2 founding dogs ie lab and poodle should be k.c registured.
with the d.l.r.c they dont care what names you give them with regards to the 5 generation pedigree there is no way of checking if the pedigree is right.
as for endorsment i no they do not stop you breeding they only stop you registuring the progency buti woul never condone breeding in such an underhand way with out the full support of the breeder or at least their knowing :evil:
firesrye german shepherds

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 18 Jan 2007, 12:44

Well, if the pups are DLCR but BOTH PARENTS are KC reg then actually you do have a way of checking that the pedigree is correct for these poodle pups !

gailg

Post by gailg » 18 Jan 2007, 13:03

The little black pup is gorgeous.He looks just like my doodle Charlie who could easily have been took for a pure poodle when he was little. :)
Best Wishes,Gail