f3 fleece coated choclate and black boys

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
christina

f3 fleece coated choclate and black boys

Post by christina » 15 Sep 2009, 09:43

We have just had a litter of f3 curly /fleece coated labradoodle puppies born.Bred to UKLA regulations.We have homes for 4 but still have 2 boys left .1 chocolate and one black.They have been home bred and will be microchipped ,vaccinated ,crate trained and used to car travel.The mother is our darling dog.Both parents fully health tested.The only reason we have bred our girl is so we can have one of her puppies she is just the most lovely dog.If you knowof any nice people who want a doodle please let me know.We can travel to meet the right people because the right home is what is most important to us.Thanks

Christina

mrsbrayne

Re: f3 fleece coated choclate and black boys

Post by mrsbrayne » 15 Sep 2009, 15:47

If I could have 3 in my small house I would lol

Good luck finding homes !!
Sharon

Billy and Marmite
ImageImage

jimbo

Post by jimbo » 15 Sep 2009, 16:20

congrats on your puppies could you supply a few more details about the pups ie expected height when full grown and maybe pictures of mom and dad or even better the pups :D
I have freinds who are looking tentativley at the moment also where in the country are you?
Thanks for any info

janettehamman

Post by janettehamman » 15 Sep 2009, 22:08

jimbo wrote:congrats on your puppies could you supply a few more details about the pups ie expected height when full grown and maybe pictures of mom and dad or even better the pups :D
I have freinds who are looking tentativley at the moment also where in the country are you?
Thanks for any info
Interesting but we also need the above information for consideration. Thanks.
ImageImage

ImageImage

christina

Post by christina » 16 Sep 2009, 20:13

Hi

The pups are expected to be medium/ small standard in size.I,m sorry but I really useless at posting pics but if anyone is able to look at doodletimes Jacqui kindly posted some pictures for me labelled Daisy puppy pictures .The dad is stonecellars Archie. We live in Wales but we are easy to get do being at the end of the M4.

cHRISTINA

janettehamman

Post by janettehamman » 17 Sep 2009, 08:05

christina wrote:Hi

The pups are expected to be medium/ small standard in size.I,m sorry but I really useless at posting pics but if anyone is able to look at doodletimes Jacqui kindly posted some pictures for me labelled Daisy puppy pictures .The dad is stonecellars Archie. We live in Wales but we are easy to get do being at the end of the M4.

cHRISTINA
Hi still trying to find them on the DT web site but struggling as I don't usually use this myself. I am interested in the choc one though
Thanks
ImageImage

ImageImage

christina

Post by christina » 17 Sep 2009, 08:42

If anyone is struggling to see the photos please pm me your email address and I,ll send the photos to you and then you could post them .They are absolutely lovely though.I know I,m biased but they are.

Thanks

Christina

janettehamman

Post by janettehamman » 17 Sep 2009, 21:15

christina wrote:If anyone is struggling to see the photos please pm me your email address and I,ll send the photos to you and then you could post them .They are absolutely lovely though.I know I,m biased but they are.

Thanks

Christina
Hi Christina have sent you a PM is the choc one still available please?
ImageImage

ImageImage

christina

Post by christina » 21 Sep 2009, 12:25

Thank you to everyone who pm me .All the puppies( except the delicious choccy girl) have found truly great new mums and dads.thanks

Christina

CAROL SHAW

Post by CAROL SHAW » 05 Oct 2009, 21:49

hi I have pmd the owner of these pups and asked her to change the details but to no avail.
The sire of these dogs is not Stonecellars Archie but Stonecellars Sunlight not a problem unless anyone wants to breed from their bitch as they are totally differant bloodlines.
Anyone weanting info on the pedigrees please email me no problem.
I am sure they will be great pups.

linny

Post by linny » 05 Oct 2009, 22:56

:?: :?: :shock:
Sorry but how could an owner not know the name of the sire to her bitches pups :? :? :? :? :? :?:

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 05 Oct 2009, 23:07

I've found the DT link I think. They are smashing pups whichever one of the Stonecellars boys is Dad :? .

http://www.doodle-times.com/forum/showt ... 7s+puppies

http://www.doodle-times.com/forum/showt ... post303535
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 06 Oct 2009, 00:01

The sire is actually called Archie, just not Stonecellars Archie (Buster) I'm sure Christina will sort it Carol :D

softiedog

Post by softiedog » 06 Oct 2009, 08:03

Did you say choccie girl? I have been looking around for a chocolate girl but we are nr Tunbridge Wells in kent.