5 month Golden Doodle in Derbyshire

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
Barb

5 month Golden Doodle in Derbyshire

Post by Barb » 24 Jan 2007, 01:32

Here's a Golden doodle for sale at 5 months. http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=89290
The seller says;
OBBIE is for sale because my daughters asthma has got worse, so he is not completely non alergic,

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 24 Jan 2007, 10:28

Spoke to the lady who is trying to rehome him, she seems very nice and very caring, she has spoken to his breeder who has offered to take him back, but the owner wants to rehome him herself as she wants to meet and know where he goes, she has had many calls and there are a couple coming tomorrow who she thinks may be perfect :D
Her daughter has just developed Asthma as the pups coat is starting to change.

Barb

Post by Barb » 24 Jan 2007, 13:42

GUNNER wrote: Her daughter has just developed Asthma as the pups coat is starting to change.
I think this will become a very common occurrence, unfortunately. :( And bloody heartbreaking for the family. :cry:

Fiona

Post by Fiona » 24 Jan 2007, 19:25

This problem is going to occur time and time again due to stupid people breeding Labradoodes who do not know what they are doing or talking about.
Making false claims about the coat of a Labradoodle, perhaps it is about time someone took the breeder to court. that may stop some breeding if they thought it may cost them a lot in compensation payment.
Trouble is people are gullable and will buy anything and believe anything as some are desperate to have a Labradoodle.
Back to may argument about people breeding and selling Labradoodles who do it was because thay think that there dog is so nice and it would be lovely to breed from it once, with fully understanding the ramifications of what they are doing.
This irresponsible breeding will be the downfall of the Labradoodle and the hard work of the few who started breeding the Labradoodle with knowledge will be undermind by others.
There will be lots of Labradoodles needing rehoming soon once the bubble has burst, or because have been ill advised in what dog to have.
Fiona
Cotswold |Labradoodles.

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 24 Jan 2007, 19:49

Fiona wrote:Making false claims about the coat of a Labradoodle, perhaps it is about time someone took the breeder to court. Fiona
Cotswold |Labradoodles.
That will happen one day,(i wouldn't hesitate to do that for a minute), along with other bad breeding practices.

boo

Post by boo » 24 Jan 2007, 21:11

Hi, :) I'm after a doodle and would be interested to know more - I've seen the ad but can't get contact details, does anyone have them or know where abouts this lady lives?
I totally agree about the so called breeders making irresponsible claims about no shedding or allergy problems. I've spent hours trawlling through ads for puppies and am also astonished at the difference in costs for these pups. Although I would love to have a Labradoodle or Goldendoodle (for their fun loving and placid nature - I have two children) I certainly don't want to line the pockets of these "breeders" and encourage them to continue. :!:
Jo

Catherine Ford

Post by Catherine Ford » 25 Jan 2007, 15:05

I'm gutted :( :( We are looking for a friend for Darcey she is 9mths old...I rang the lady she lives just outside Chesterfield ...we were prepared to go up after work (approx 2hrs from us) ..Obbie has now found a new home .. i am not surprised ..he looks a real cutie...although I am gutted I am happy for him and the family :). If anyone knows of a Doodle (preferably male) and younger than 9mths that is looking for re-homing ...please can you let me know. Thanks

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 25 Jan 2007, 16:42

Thats a shame Catherine, Darcey will be made up though when she has a playmate :D
At least there was no shortage of takers for little Obbie :D