PUPS FOR SALE

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
CAROL SHAW

PUPS FOR SALE

Post by CAROL SHAW » 27 Jan 2007, 18:51

Posted this on wrong thread yesterday . I have never had to advertise my pups before I have always had a waiting list but perhaps due to Epupz I have 2 choc F1 pups available.!st vacc vet checked microchipped 6 weeks insurance with Pet Plan.We be have been breeding for years we bred Buster and Henry and now our Its Otto so we are well known and I thing well respected.For some reason cannot get on breeders forum I am waiting for Mark to help with that. Anyone interested email or give em a call 0191 3874616 Carol Shaw Stonecellars Labradoodles

PennyAli

Post by PennyAli » 27 Jan 2007, 19:27

Carol,

I know when you don't use that section very often its hard to remember how to log on, I forgot it was my email address that was my log on, maybe that may help you.

kATE

Post by kATE » 31 Jan 2007, 00:56

If only we weren't so skint at the mo , we are still paying off Xmas !!
:( :( :(
We have got one of Carols pups (Maizees nearly one now) And would deffo have another from her they are gorgeous :lol: :D :lol: . Carol and trevor are very experienced breeders of doodles (and poodles and Labs) and own quite a few now . I can highly recommend them !

We will all be going to Carols doodle day in April so Maizee can catch up with her Mum and Dad !! :D

Reennaa

Post by Reennaa » 02 Feb 2007, 00:51

I met a labradoodle last summer with his owners - they were on holiday in scotland.
The pup was about 5 months last August and he was called Harley.
He was absolutely gorgeous,a lovely colour, huge, big long curls, so friendly and such a character-I would have pinched him - given half a chance. :P

The owner told he had been bred in a village near Newcastle and I am almost sure that the breeders had a connection with Carol S.

If your puppies are anything like the one i met I must say everyone who buys one is in for a real treat.

kATE

Post by kATE » 02 Feb 2007, 23:00

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m139/kjmanfishwick/

:D :D Just thought I'd add some pics of our super maizee :D :D

Elendili

Maizie

Post by Elendili » 03 Feb 2007, 13:08

Awwwww Kate,

they are so lovely :D :D :D

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them.

Jenn

susanan

maizee

Post by susanan » 03 Feb 2007, 18:21

What a beautiful doodle you have Kate Thank you for sharing the photos with us.
Susan

kATE

Post by kATE » 03 Feb 2007, 19:35

:D Thanks , We think so too! :D :wink:

sockeye

Harley

Post by sockeye » 08 Feb 2007, 19:37

Hi I am Harleys owner. We met the lady who absolutely adored Harley when we were on holiday in scotland, she was so taken with him we had to go and show him to her husband.
Otto is Harleys dad, but her mum is Magpie from another breeder in Newcastle. He is now 11 months next week and has a fabulous coat, but has just been clipped as it was getting mattered quite badly, so its quite short at the moment., but I am sure it will grow back quite quickly. (He loves the water and the mud)
However we are stopped constantly by people when we are out as everyone thinks he is gorgeous, so i think we are very lucky indeed.
sockeye xx

kATE

Post by kATE » 09 Feb 2007, 02:09

Hi

I would love to see some pics of Harley :D

Reennaa

Post by Reennaa » 10 Feb 2007, 18:46

Hi there -i too would love to some pics of Harley :lol: :lol:

I bet he is enormous by now - he really was the most handsome boy I had ever seen.

I hope you and your girls have years of fun with him - and I just might get to see him again some day.

CAROL SHAW

Post by CAROL SHAW » 13 Feb 2007, 00:30

Hi Folks we actually bred Magpie as well as Otto Magpie is owned by Tricia Cooke she breeds occasionaly and has become a great friend she is busy doing us a web site now Carol Stonecellars Labradoodles

Logan doodle

Post by Logan doodle » 14 Feb 2007, 22:01

Just a quick post, Kate is maizie from caitlyns labradoodles I thought I recognised Cliff and fin, Is haer mum puff? Anyway I don't think Crol Shaw at the top of the page is the same breeder. I know Carols (caitlyns) pups at the mo are 3 weeks and f3's (we'rehaving one!!) Might be me though!!!!
Bex

kATE

Post by kATE » 14 Feb 2007, 23:34

Hi Logan Doodle ,

The photos you have seen were from today . We have been to choose our second doodle today from Caitlins . (we were'nt intending to get another so soon , but Oh its a long story. )

We have chosen a boy and hes called Buddy , He's Lovely !! :D :D

Nice to hear from you!!
Kate :wink:

CAROL SHAW

Post by CAROL SHAW » 14 Feb 2007, 23:53

Hi I bred Maizie we are not connected to Caitlin Labradoodles although we do know Carol Gowing well, we are both in the "North" and people do get us mixed up Regards Carol Shaw STONECELLARS LABRADOODLES