Labradoodle Lizzie in Leeds need a home

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
linny2

Labradoodle Lizzie in Leeds need a home

Post by linny2 » 28 Feb 2010, 11:16

Best wishes,
Linny, Buffy & Spike
Sign the pledge to stop puppy mills at http://action.humanesociety.org/site/Su ... EY_ID=1840

linny

Re: Labradoodle Lizzie in Leeds need a home

Post by linny » 28 Feb 2010, 12:48

How sad to read this :shock: ... I will never understand the mentality of people like this woman :evil: :evil: The suffering these dogs must have endured before someone saw fit to report her :cry: :cry:
It's the same with children....how can a little girl be starved to death without anyone noticing :?: :?: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry:
It's a sad world we live in :( :( :(

KateW

Post by KateW » 28 Feb 2010, 13:07

I think, Linny, it is because everyone is too scared of intervening in case of trouble; it is desperately sad....

Thanks for posting that Linny2. Two SPs and a doodle from this house of horror were featured on this thread earlier in the week

http://www.labradoodle.org.uk/forum/vie ... 11&t=14383

Katherine
ImageImage

daffodil

Post by daffodil » 28 Feb 2010, 21:13

After reading and finding that two bitches have gone to a breeder I will no longer be posting here any doodles for rehoming and instead be informing the labradoodle trust directly. I was really annoyed at this as surely there is enough doodles looking for loving homes and if there is a necessity for breeding can people not wait until a litter is expected and delivered rather than breed for the hell of it?

With regard to Izzie @ DogsTrust in Leeds she has been reserved and so has Dancer and Storm also suspect from the same house. I am also aware of several standard poodles needing new homes but obviously I would not want them to fall into the wrong hands. I hope they have loving homes and long lives!