I am Looking for a Labradoodle Pup - Can You Help?

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
kh1smile

I am Looking for a Labradoodle Pup - Can You Help?

Post by kh1smile » 29 Mar 2007, 12:01

Hi,

I am looking to expand my family and add a dog, after much thought and deliberation wehave decided on a Doodle as we have a 15 month old baby girl and would like her to have a companion to grow up with. After studying this site, we think that the temprement of this breed sounds perfect. Also we have very laid back cats and we hope that he/she will get along and complete our family. Can anyone give me any advice regarding a breeder or if anyone knows of some pups due around end April beginning of May. We live in Kent but would definitely travel for the right little Doodle.

Anyt advice would be much appreciated. Many Thanks

Kate :D

lorenza

Post by lorenza » 29 Mar 2007, 14:15

Hi Kate, if you look on introductions under the topic Lou Beale she has a litter due end of april.I have one of teddy's pups from last year and he is gorgeous. :D

Good luck with your search.

Oh ps i think your find she local to you.

kh1smile

Post by kh1smile » 29 Mar 2007, 14:18

Many Thanks, I shall have a look and give her a call

Thanks Again

Kate

JANET

Post by JANET » 29 Mar 2007, 14:29

Try Pennyali.
Shes in Kent and has minatures on the way.
We got our black Molly from her and she is great.
Good Luck

PennyAli

Post by PennyAli » 29 Mar 2007, 14:38

I'm in Essex but on the Kent Border but thanks ever so much Janet, I'm still missing Molly but I'm sooo glad she went to you!

Kind Regards

Lisa

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 29 Mar 2007, 15:45

Hi Kate

We have just bought a Labradoodle ourselves, quite unexpected actually. We were going to hold off until after our hols in May but they were advertising them in the local paper so couldn't resist.....

He is a chocolate labradoodle born late January. He was one of 12 and we were the first ones to buy one. Eric is gorgeous, extremely intelligent and the training is going extremely well - he has already trained the children to fetch, walk, feed, play etc!!! Having ssaid that he comes when called and although we have only had him since last friday night - he is almost toilet trained.

We got him from a breeder in Althorne (Essex) so shouldn't be too hard a trek for you. They usually breed cockers and labradors, and these pups are from a lab mum and a poodle dog.

He was a bargain at £550 but they had a lot of interest so they may have put the price up.

Phone numbers : 01621 741213 or 07946 454577 - Martyn & Debbie

Their postcode is CM3 6DQ, if you want to put it into a route planner to get the route.

Eric is absolutely perfect and extremely good with children, so a good choice I reckon

Good luck

Alison

LouBeale

Post by LouBeale » 29 Mar 2007, 18:12

lorenza wrote:Hi Kate, if you look on introductions under the topic Lou Beale she has a litter due end of april.I have one of teddy's pups from last year and he is gorgeous. :D

Good luck with your search.

Oh ps i think your find she local to you.
Thanks for that, I did speak to Kate earlier and she's looking for a smaller doodle, but is coming to have a look at mine over the weekend just to see what they're like. She's only 5 mins down the road to me, what a small world! :lol:

CAROL SHAW

Post by CAROL SHAW » 29 Mar 2007, 22:28

Venetia Moore a well establiched breeder is in Knockholt Kent she has a litter of multi gen due this weekend they should be black choc and cream amongst them. I f you want contact details let me know