Please help us find a puppy!!

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
Eleanor68

Please help us find a puppy!!

Post by Eleanor68 » 05 Apr 2007, 09:12

Hello everyone, we are a family who are looking for a beautiful labradoodle, after everything I've read on these forums I think he or she would be a marvellous addition to our family. However, we really don't want to buy a pup who has been bred by someone who doesn't care for the dogs at all, and I know it is really hard to tell who those people are from their adverts. Do any of you know of any pups, preferably cream, shaggy coated that may be available this summer? We are prepared to travel around the Midlands and North of England, maybe further for the right dog, also I have seen adverts for "big" breeders i.e Foxisle and Kimberlenes, anyone had any experience with these. The dog will be assured a loving, safe home with lots of exercise and training, thanks everyone.

deb Beasor

Post by deb Beasor » 05 Apr 2007, 09:55

Hi

We have an F2 called Roxy she is now 9mths old & came from a lovely breeder in Weymouth.
She is planning 2 litters in June ready for Oct-Nov, 1 of those will be a mini dood litter in chocolate the other standard size which produced creams & blacks.
Daisy who is Roxys sister is on this forum look under user Bid to see a cream version.

If you want any more info please pm me

Good luck

Debs
http://www.flickr.com/photos/roxydoodles/

Eleanor68

Post by Eleanor68 » 05 Apr 2007, 19:56

Thank you everyone who pm'd me, we have found a gorgeous girl this afternoon!! Will let you know how we get on with her, she is faultless and from a lovely family, we just feel very fortunate and my cheeks hurt from so much smiling!!
E