Having to rehome my 2 beloved Doodles

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
kboother

Having to rehome my 2 beloved Doodles

Post by kboother » 28 May 2012, 09:20

I am absolutely devastated to have to write this post but unfortunately, after months of thinking long and hard, continuously changing our minds and LOTS of heartache we have decided our 2 beloved Doodles should go to a home that will be able to give them more.

I have just been diagnosed with depression again and seem to have many days thinking I just can’t cope. I am now 4 months pregnant and we also have a 2 ½ year old so life is pretty hectic. Work have advised that they will now only give me statutory maternity pay (£100 a week after tax and NI) and so I will only be able to have 3 months off after having the new baby.

Hubby is struggling with his work. He is a driving instructor and pupils are few and far between. We barely made our mortgage payment last month and so he is working till 9pm some nights, which leaves me home alone with 2 dogs and a toddler to deal with.

I am so worried that the dogs aren’t getting the attention that they need and they are definitely not getting as much exercise as they should be.

They are the most beautiful Doodles. Both have been brought up with young children, cats, horses, sheep, cows, etc. Fully house trained and well mannered. Will heel, stay, wait and come both on and off the lead.

Bonnie was born in January 2011 and is a Labradoodle cross Poodle (dad was a poodle). She has a fleece coat. She has the most fabulous temperament and is very laid back.

Izzy was born in October 2011 and is a Australian Labradoodle cross Labradoodle. She has a curly/fleece coat and is apricot and cream. She is bouncy and adores children.

We would prefer them to stay together if possible but they must go to a home where they will be loved and cherished. It would be better for someone to be home all day but they are used to being left for up to 4 hours.

I can’t tell you how much this is breaking my heart and so all homes will be thoroughly vetted.

If you would rather chat about it please PM me and I will PM you my telephone number.

Thank you
Kelley

Pippin

Re: Having to rehome my 2 beloved Doodles

Post by Pippin » 28 May 2012, 14:58

So sorry to hear this, have you contacted the breeder/s of your dogs as they should be able to assist you with rehoming, if not the Labradoodle Trust will be able to help you.
ImageImage

Puppies should be warm clean and well, walk away if they are not.

http://www.dashingdoodles.co.uk/

Stephanie Ann

Post by Stephanie Ann » 07 Jun 2012, 23:45

Hi Kelley,

I have pm'd you. I would love to offer a very loving home If you still need one?

Steph xx

catcrosby1

Post by catcrosby1 » 11 Jun 2012, 21:16

Hi
Have you rehomed your doodles? we are looking for an adult doodle and yours are so beautiful.

catcrosby1

Post by catcrosby1 » 11 Jun 2012, 21:22

Hi
I am new and think I have sent you a private message? please let me know if you have received it as we are looking for an adult doodle and may be able to have them both if you prefer not to separate them?
Cath

Telsun

Post by Telsun » 12 Jun 2012, 08:58

So sorry to read that you are rehoming your dogs. Having met with you and them at the beach we can vouch for what lovely dogs they are.

Unfortunately we did not get many pictures that day at Camber due to the miserable weather but below is a few which are certainly not the most flattering; Izzy and Bonnie are both absolutely adorable. Izzy is our Gracie's sister....

Gracie has a March hare moment around Izzy!

Izzy, wet, dirty but proud.

Bonnie and Gracie

Izzy and our (knackered) Rusty

There are a few more pictures here: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... ?start=all if you would like to take a look.

Stephanie Ann

Post by Stephanie Ann » 12 Jun 2012, 10:22

Ahhh beautiful photo's and beautiful dogs! :D xxx

Cathilouise

Post by Cathilouise » 23 Sep 2012, 07:59

Hi, I can see your post is a little old, we are looking for a labradoodle to spoil and have lots of fun with, did u get to re home yours?