Rehoming on Preloved

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
foo-fumps

Rehoming on Preloved

Post by foo-fumps » 05 Oct 2012, 11:56

Sadly today there are 3 labradoodles for rehoming along with 1 cockerpoo on Preloved. 2 adverts appear to be from a breeder.
I wish I could take them all, however I haven't got the room and am very poor! Aren't we all?
Hope they all get great homes soonest, the cost of them is slightly limiting for people wanting to help?

T :cry:

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/list/ ... maxrows=20

lizziesmum

Re: Rehoming on Preloved

Post by lizziesmum » 05 Oct 2012, 13:07

If only everyone would look at these before going ahead with breeding.

ebug99

Post by ebug99 » 05 Oct 2012, 13:11

Crikey, there are lots :cry:

And the first ad says that puppies will have non-moulting coats, ideal for allergy sufferers - they're F1's for crying out loud, they can't possibly claim that - grrrrrrrrr
xxxXX Teddy & Harvey XXxxx

shellsie

Post by shellsie » 05 Oct 2012, 14:15

Isn't it awful. Some people have no morals at all do they. I mean they've even put they're basically getting rid because they want to concentrate on 'pure breeds'. Shouldn't they have thought about the beforehand??? Poor bloody dogs xx

lizziesmum

Post by lizziesmum » 05 Oct 2012, 17:11

shellsie wrote:Isn't it awful. Some people have no morals at all do they. I mean they've even put they're basically getting rid because they want to concentrate on 'pure breeds'. Shouldn't they have thought about the beforehand??? Poor bloody dogs xx
I do think that the day of the Doodle is passing as more people begin to realise your getting a large,intelligent,strong willed,not always bidable,shedding dog,that might not turn out to be the cute non-shedder that was expected.
Now dont get me wrong,Im a Doodle lover,but they can very easily end up in inappropiate homes.
Your right in saying Poor Bloody Dogs.

shellsie

Post by shellsie » 05 Oct 2012, 20:18

It's a breeder though, that's what really surprised me, don't know why. They want to concentrate on breeding pedigrees so sod off poor labradoodle and cockapoo, your work is done. There really should be more laws to protect the poor animals xxx

Dawn, Shellsie and Biggles xxx

stuartolds

Post by stuartolds » 05 Oct 2012, 22:32

There's a (possibly) deaf one at Wentwoods, near Chepstow ..... I wish I lived closer, or had a car :(

Edit ..... I sent a message anyway. You know how when you see a dog, and you just know ...... ?
Image Image

stuartolds

Post by stuartolds » 05 Oct 2012, 23:09

Blimey, 2 friends just sent me links to that same ad for the deaf / partially deaf white girl ..... I bet being a Doodle she'd learn sign language really quickly too!
Image Image