foster homes

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
jelly

foster homes

Post by jelly » 02 Jun 2007, 20:36

Hi
didn't really know where to put this i need some help :(
my landlord as has a heart attack and is now selling up so i am having to find foster homes for my dogs i still need foster homes for Sally and Jelly who must go together and Maddison who would also love to go with them but could also go on her own.
This will be for 6 months as we are having to move into a town house that will only allow 2 dogs which i have to take my 2 very old girls and the shortest amount of time we can get a house for is 6 months.
We are then going to buy,
if anybody can help in anyway that would be great we are willing to travel anywhere in the uk to take them to their foster homes.

This is very hard for us and we really don't want to do this but we have no choice and have too. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 02 Jun 2007, 21:02

Poor you jelly, what type of dog and age etc is Maddison :?:

jelly

foster homes

Post by jelly » 03 Jun 2007, 15:35

Hi Gunner
Maddison is a red fox labrador she is very small and cousin to Sally and Jelly

judewilson

Post by judewilson » 03 Jun 2007, 20:50

hi Jelly

How old are your dogs and how do they mix with others.I really feel for you I dont know how I would cope in your situation as I have 4 d0gs myself.Where do you live?keep in touch.

Jude

jelly

foster homes

Post by jelly » 03 Jun 2007, 20:57

Hi
Sally is a yellow labrador and is just 3 years old she is great with other dogs i have 14 lol and is great with children and loves water
Jelly is a white labradoodle she Sally's daughter she is 8 months old again great with other dogs and loves children although bouncy and loves water
they must go together as have such a bond we could not split them
Hopfully Loopylou is going to have Maddison depending how all the dog's get on together
i don't know what we are going to do for 6 months without them :cry: :cry: trying to find foster homes for 14 dogs is a nightmare luckly we have good friends and breeder friends also who are putting the rest of the dogs up for us we just need Sally, Jelly and Maddy in foster homes :(

jelly

Foster homes

Post by jelly » 03 Jun 2007, 20:59

sorry forgot we are in Lincolnshire but prepared to travel for foster homes a few are even going to Hampshire will be a nice trip :D

PennyAli

Post by PennyAli » 04 Jun 2007, 09:20

I wish I had moved, I would have been able to have had them for you then

jelly

foster homes

Post by jelly » 04 Jun 2007, 09:32

i wish you had too lol
these are the only 2 i need to find foster homes for now before june th 15th :cry:

jelly

Foster home's

Post by jelly » 06 Jun 2007, 08:40

Hi
still needing a foster home for Sally and Jelly
can anybody help?
Sally is a 3 year old yellow labrador and Jelly is a 8 month old white/apricot labradoodle (sally's daughter).
They both have outstanding temperaments and must go to the same foster home, they are to bonded to split them up it would break Sally's heart.

They are both great with children and love other dogs (all size dogs)
good on lead, love cuddles.
Any help would be great

jelly

foster homes

Post by jelly » 09 Jun 2007, 18:48

still need foster homes so thought id put some pictures up
Providing Maddison gets on with loopylou's dogs she has a foster home set up but just incase i will post pictures of her also

Maddison just 2 years old

Sally just 3 years old

Jelly 8 months old although pictures were taken at 4/5 months old

brandy

Post by brandy » 09 Jun 2007, 20:41

oh hun!!! they are beautiful!! if we were not commited to taking a pup in a couple weeks i would be happy to take both your girls!
hes even suggesting not getting the pup for now, and asking about your girls!
saying that it would be a wonderful trial run.. and we could see all the dif. between a lab and a doodle!
hes fallen in love! he was even saying.. just think we are going on holiday to nottingham at the begining of aug, and we could swing by with the girls to visit!! i told him i would ask.. how do they get on with cats? we have 2 and a hamster, guinea pig , finch, and fish!

joanpoke

Post by joanpoke » 09 Jun 2007, 21:15

You poor thing, :( good luck in finding temp home they are beautiful dogs. Really wish I could help but 6 pups just arrived. We are all dog lovers and I'm sure someone will help soon,

Jo and Mia

jelly

foster homes

Post by jelly » 09 Jun 2007, 22:53

Hi joanpoke
sorry i haven't really had time to check other post out congratulations on the new puppies just had a quick look at the pictures they are stunning little babies you will soon have your hands full in no time bet your looking forward to it all

Hi Brandy
thank you for the offer i would have most likely taken you up on the offer but i need the girls in foster homes by the 15th of this month this is when we have to be out by

but just to let everybody know they are great with other dogs as they live with 12 others some being chihuahuas,
both are great on leads, good in the car i have no idea.

I have no idea how they are with cats but i don't think either of them would hurt them they to soft.
As you can see sally loves to sleep on the sofa she thinks she is a lap dog and will come and sit on your knee sally loves to be cuddled

jelly is very lively and can be a bit bouncy just a happy healthy puppy she loves to play games likes to be cuddled when she has finished being excited.
of forgot to say they both love water sea, pond, lake, paddling pool they will be in it lol