Australian Labradoodle free to right home

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
polarbeardoodle

Re: Australian Labradoodle free to right home

Post by polarbeardoodle » 04 Aug 2013, 17:02

I hope you find a great home for barney , he looks like lovely doodle
milo the doodleImage

madaboutdoodles

Post by madaboutdoodles » 04 Aug 2013, 17:03

Hi,
I would strongly recommend you contact his breeder, as I know that if he were one of our puppies we would be happy to have him back until we found a suitable home for him.
I am also in Bedfordshire and I would have happily helped out/fostered him if needed but unfortunately we are away from next week until the end of the month. I have some people who contacted me regarding puppies lately, I will email them and enquire to see if they would be interested and I will let you know if I find anyone suitable. The Labradoodle Trust will also do an excellent job of finding the right home for him but as I said the first thing I would do would be to contact the breeder. It would be good if you could post a picture of him on here

Trish, Cass, Sadie and Rosie

barneydoodle

Post by barneydoodle » 04 Aug 2013, 17:08

Thank everyone for all your kind comments. I have a lady coming to see Barney tomorrow. I will let you know what happens.

shellsie

Post by shellsie » 04 Aug 2013, 17:09

I agree to contact the breeder. I know that Raisdoodles offer a lifetime of care/support so I would just give her a ring and I'm sure she will do her best to help u find the right home for Barney. x

rosiedoodle

Post by rosiedoodle » 04 Aug 2013, 19:54

I would love to have him and I'm sure Rosie Doodle would love him to. I have been wanting to get a second Doodle for a while now. But as usual I live in North Devon probably too far away! :cry:

jane and merlin

Post by jane and merlin » 04 Aug 2013, 21:06

Have pm you i have a lady local to you who is interested . x
Image Image

molsp

Post by molsp » 04 Aug 2013, 22:05

You must be heartbroken to have made the decision - i wish you good luck.

Halliday

Post by Halliday » 05 Aug 2013, 12:23

I would like to speak to you about your doodle Barney. I have loads of experience with dogs and 4 acres of land for him to play in. I lost my Battersea rescue last October and am looking to adopt a doodle. Could you let me have your phone number. I have never used this site before and I am not sure how to contact you. I live in Kent but am not sure where you are.
Kindest regards.

Betty1979

Post by Betty1979 » 05 Aug 2013, 13:12

Hi

I'm new to this forum and desperately looking to rehome a labradoodle. I'm in Hertfordshire so close to you. Happy for you to come visit us in our home too.....we have a very loving and experienced home for a special dog......please intact me x

deifah

Post by deifah » 05 Aug 2013, 16:06

Hi I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce and having to give away Barney. Rai sent me an email letting me know as I've been in touch with her about getting another dog and she told me about you looking.

Are you still looking for someone? I have a 100% pure ASD called Lilly. She was 2 on the 17th June and I bought her from Rai's sister in law at Doodledoos.

Please let me know. I am a genuine dog lover and have only the 1 dog. My Lilly just loves playing with other dogs so I've been chatting with Rai and Sarah at Doodledoos about rehoming 1 of their breeders until I heard about Barney.

I live in Cheshire so hopefully could come and have a look at Barney and introduce her to Lilly. You would then have to bring Barney to see Lilly in her home but hopefully the 2 of them would hit it off straight away.

Sarah

barneydoodle

Post by barneydoodle » 05 Aug 2013, 19:24

Thank you everyone for all your replies. I'm happy to say that Barney has got a new home in Kings Walden in Hertfordshire. A lovely lady and her 9 year old son came and collected him this evening. I know he's gone to a good home.

ClareV

Post by ClareV » 05 Aug 2013, 19:28

I'm pleased you found a home for him which you are happy with. I am sure he will continue to be very loved. Look after yourself, and I hope your situation gets easier. All the very best. Clare.

suzi23173

Post by suzi23173 » 05 Aug 2013, 19:39

Thanks for letting us know- take care. Xx
Love,
Suzi and Tess.
xxx

Masil

Post by Masil » 05 Aug 2013, 20:59

I'm so glad that Barney has gone to a good home. Look after yourself xx

hopinn

Post by hopinn » 08 Aug 2013, 22:48

Hi

We have a Labradoodle Alfie who is 20 mths old - we absolutely love him to bits. Drastically both our old dogs - Billy (lab 13.5 yrs) & Poppy (Heinz 17 yrs) died on the same day last week. Billy's body started to shut down and 6 hours later Poppy had massive fit - very happy to give our vet contact details. We were heartbroken and now it leaves Alfie without any doggie friends. We have our own business and work from home so our dogs were never left on their own very long and sometimes during the weeks NEVER. We would love to give another dog a forever home and would be very happy for anyone to visit us.

You can check us out and what we are like by visiting our website www.hopinn-info.co.uk

Best regards
Lisa Newton