Home offered

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
sevy

Home offered

Post by sevy » 08 Aug 2013, 06:47

Hi , I have been on this site for as long time and used to work home checking with my first doodle Ripley. Unfortunately I lost Ripley after a relationship split however last year Fenton arrived as a present from my new partner, after we lost our huge English Mastiv, Fenton is a choc F1 and is maturing nicely. We have been looking for a playmate for him ,now he behaving !!! ( well as best a doodle can ) in particular a mini - midi rescue doodle. My partner has her own business within the house so Fenton isn't left alone , we live in the middle of the National Forest. We have considered fostering but feel it may be unfair on fenton forging friendships to be separated. If anyone sees a suitable doodle please get in touch, thank you.

Henry Doodle

Re: Home offered

Post by Henry Doodle » 08 Aug 2013, 07:36

Have you thought about contacting the Labradoodle Trust and taking one of their rescue doodles ?
They have a website with dogs listed but they also have other dogs which are not yet on the website .
I'm a volunteer for the trust so if there's anything you need, contact details etc please PM me .

Henry "Doodle" and Tracey x

pixie's mum

Post by pixie's mum » 08 Aug 2013, 09:28

as a double doodle owner I can only say what fun you are going to have when your new dog comes home.
They still love their hoomans just as much but they do adore having a doggie buddy to wrestle with and cuddle up to at night
I have had solitary dogs before and two and three dogs together and for me I would never have one dog family again (I appreciate every one's situations are different)
So apart from the double amount of poo, grooming, walking, bills you do get double the fun, laughter, naughtiness,love, ah - factor, cuddles etc
Best of luck in your search
ImageImage
ImageImage

suzi23173

Post by suzi23173 » 08 Aug 2013, 15:09

Hi,
I take it you've looked on Gumtree? There are loads on there- the most I've ever seen. One only 15 weeks old. That's not to mention Preloved- but I'm sure you've already thought of those.
Good luck with your search. Xx
Love,
Suzi and Tess.
xxx

JacquiandTeddy

Post by JacquiandTeddy » 08 Aug 2013, 17:51

As Suzi said, there are loads on Gumtree and Preloved at the moment, sadly, and if you look down the list of posts in this section there were some looking for homes on here too.

Good luck searching for your new doodle :D

Kerouac, Teddy and Rosie