ANOTHER DOODLE NEEDING NEW HOME ! CUMBRIA

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
gailg

ANOTHER DOODLE NEEDING NEW HOME ! CUMBRIA

Post by gailg » 09 Oct 2006, 16:52

Hi all, thought i would let you all know another doodle is needing a new home , advertised on Epupz. a black bitch 5 months old- poor little darling,hope she gets a permanent home soon. :cry:
Best Wishes,Gail

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 09 Oct 2006, 17:01

aaahh what a beautiful girl, will ask around.

Mully

Post by Mully » 10 Oct 2006, 17:37

Does anyone know anymore - have looked on epupz and can't find anything :(

Would love to find out more as am looking to home a rescue labradoodle with my husband :P

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 10 Oct 2006, 17:47

Hi Mully
the only other one i know is in adtrader.co.uk called Scooby 12month old choccy in cornwall and they want, around £600-£650 for him can't remember.
Thats if he is still available :cry:

Mully

Post by Mully » 10 Oct 2006, 18:05

Annette, Gunner and Buffy's Mum,

Thanks for the response, we are in the north west so think that from cornwall to here would be too much of a stressful journey for the poor pup! We will keep looking!

gailg

Post by gailg » 11 Oct 2006, 11:15

HI everyone, Mully the advert is on epups under labradoodles and about 9 adverts down on the first page. Good luck, let us know what happens :)
Best Wishes,Gail

Mully

Post by Mully » 11 Oct 2006, 17:42

I have just seen the advert - she is soooo gorgeous! :D
I am sending the owner an e-mail now - wish me luck

gailg

Post by gailg » 12 Oct 2006, 10:21

HI, have you had a response yet? I am dying to know! :)
Best Wishes,Gail

Mully

Post by Mully » 12 Oct 2006, 16:11

Have had a lot of e-mail conversations, a phone conversation and as a result have arranged to meet on Saturday! I can't wait :o

gailg

Post by gailg » 13 Oct 2006, 10:19

OH MY GOD! I absolutly hope thing work out, I will be thinking of you on Saturday- Please let us know what happens. :D
P.S I think she looks totally yummy :D :D :D :D :D
Best Wishes,Gail

bundle

Post by bundle » 14 Oct 2006, 17:00

Hi everyone, I'm the owner of the doodle you're talking about - I had no idea she was on here until I met with her new owners-to-be today. I felt I had to post a reply to tell you the reason we're having to rehome my baby Holly. :cry: Hopefully this might prevent anyone else suffering the heartbreak I'm going through.

My dad is coming to live with us following 2 hip replacements, and unfortunately he is very allergic to dogs. The reason we got a labradoodle in the first place is because we were led to believe they were non-allergenic, and the breeder swore to us that she would be non-shedding and non-allergenic. Unfortunately this is not the case and on the few occasions he's seen her, dad has suffered bad reactions. The only way for us to keep her would be to have her live outside and I just couldn't do that to her - she's loves people and loves company and it would kill both me and her to make her live outside. I thought it would be kinder to Holly to find her a lovely new home with owners who would love her as much as I do and give her all the attention and love she deserves. My heart is broken over all this and I haven't stopped crying all week. Thankfully the people we met today are lovely and we are delivering her to them tomorrow, although I don't know how the hell I'm going to cope saying goodbye to my gorgeous baby :cry: :cry: :cry:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I urge breeders out there not to tell people they're non-allergenic when this isn't the case. If we'd known we wouldn't have got her in the first place and wouldn't be having to go through this total devastation and heartbreak now. Thanks for listening, Vicki.

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 14 Oct 2006, 20:17

I keep complaining to Steven Harrison Dix who runs epupz about these fraudulent claims and NOTHING is done
Today there is a pathetically thin little pup, you can see there is nothing of her and the advert says
NO TIME WASTERS OR PEOPLE WH THINK THEY NO ABOUT DOGS BUT DONT WILL BE TOLERATED, ONLY GENUINE LABRADOODLE LOVERS. Now 11 weeks old The labradoodle puppy is an F1 crossing and are is black in colour. The mother is a standard poodle from top showing stock and the father a black labrador shown regularly. wormed regularly comes with a puppy pack full of lots of help etc. she has been reared around small children and are very loving pups, they are ideal for asthmatics, and people with allergies towards dog hairs as they do not shed their coats. She is the last one left of the litter. Picture below taken at 7wks old

A 7 week puppy should be plump and cuddly, heaven knows why she looks like that, never mind the absurd and dangerous claims.

Dear Bundle please go to trading standards and make a complaint, this kind of heartache should not happen.
Last edited by Carole g on 15 Oct 2006, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 14 Oct 2006, 23:02

Hi Vicki
read your story must be heartbreaking for you :cry: it's lovely that you care so much to post on the forum, and have found your baby a new home.
Will think of you tomorrow and i am sure Mully will keep you posted on her progress.

Mully

Post by Mully » 14 Oct 2006, 23:03

Carol G

Further to your recent posting, I do not write this mail to offend but I would like to think you read the entire page and the posting by my wife 'Mully'. After a number of e-mails and telephone conversations with 'Bundle' she herself decided that she would like to meet us. After a successful meeting today we all came to the decision that Holly would come and live with us. :D As 'Bundle' quoted: "Thankfully the people we met today are lovely and we are delivering her to them tomorrow......." :D

My wife and I are very much looking forward to giving Holly a loving home, her owners have given her an amazing start and we will continue to provide Holly with the best possible home that we can. :D

We know that it is very difficult to trust people that you meet over the internet hence the way that we met Holly today. We will post a picture of her once she is settled with us to show that we have a caring environment for her.

Everyone could learn a lot from Holly's owners - they are true experts. :D

Mully

Post by Mully » 14 Oct 2006, 23:05

Holly is now with us - she was brought to us by her owners this afternoon so they have seen our home and how happy she is charging around the garden and leaping out of the French doors.

She is absolutely gorgeous & we are both besotted!
Don't think my husband will want to go to work tomorrow & will be jealous of all the time that she will be spending with me!

We are both over the moon and love Labradoodles! :D
I will post some photos soon.
Last edited by Mully on 15 Oct 2006, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.