ANOTHER DOODLE NEEDING NEW HOME ! CUMBRIA

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
Carole g

Post by Carole g » 17 Oct 2006, 16:49

pull down the page to see the picture and the rodent is distinctly odoriferous.
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

bek

Post by bek » 17 Oct 2006, 18:31

have you seen the litter on first page epupz in cornwall if you look a picture the poor lab is laying in what looks like a concrete pen with puppies no blankets no any thing

Barb

Post by Barb » 17 Oct 2006, 18:32

Yes, I noticed that one, too. Disgusting isn't it.

bek

Post by bek » 17 Oct 2006, 18:33

it makes me want to cry my heart goes out to the poor thing.

Barb

Post by Barb » 17 Oct 2006, 18:35

It makes me want to go and raid the place and get the poor little mites out of there. :evil:
Where's the vetbed? Where's the heat pad?
It actually looks like its a wooden base but it has nowhere warm for the puppies to snuggle.

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 17 Oct 2006, 18:39

chech out the site then, i know we are not supposed to swear but i feel like screaming every obscenity there is :twisted:
http://www.creazanbre.com

bundle

Post by bundle » 17 Oct 2006, 21:27

Hi Susie, just wanted to say thanks for your reply and your support. This has been one of the most difficult times in my life and I hope that no-one else has the misfortune of going through what we've been through.

I have noticed that now there is a new section on here for re-homing - what a fantastic idea! If I'd known about these forums I would have posted on here instead of advertising my Holly on epupz, but as that was where we found her in the first place it seemed the logical place to try first. Sadly it seems that it's also the ideal place for unscrupulous breeders to sell their stock........ I have had a look at the ads people have mentioned since and am truly sickened by people's mercenary attitudes, and the state of that poor miserable looking puppy in the link that Carole supplied made me weep all over again.

Thank goodness that this forum found me the fantastic new owners for Holly - I will be eternally grateful.

Vicki

itsmeisitu2

Post by itsmeisitu2 » 18 Oct 2006, 10:57

Bundle its not all bad on here, Theres many many different breeds advertised on epupz and its such a shame a few non doodle ppl feel the need to point out every negative possible about labradoodles 90 % of the time. Im sorry for what you have gone through but pleased its all worked out in the end.

Great to get a happy ending

bek

Post by bek » 18 Oct 2006, 11:32

itsmeisitu2 wrote:Bundle its not all bad on here, Theres many many different breeds advertised on epupz and its such a shame a few non doodle ppl feel the need to point out every negative possible about labradoodles 90 % of the time. Im sorry for what you have gone through but pleased its all worked out in the end.

Great to get a happy ending
can i just say as 1 of the non doodle people you are talking about i care about the welfare of all dogs wether it be doodles or german shepherds (my breed) the reason i post these here is this is a ladradoodle info site i also do the same on the gsd sites.

itsmeisitu2

Post by itsmeisitu2 » 18 Oct 2006, 11:39

Bek , Not disputing that , but this forum needs to be balanced out not just all negatives

bek

Post by bek » 18 Oct 2006, 11:47

yes i understand but i think the negatives are important to as it lets people out there that there are bad breeders around and that not everyone is in it for the good of the breed. when i was searching for my first puppy it was this sort of forum that helped me find a responsable breeder i read everyone elses horror stories and made a promse to myself this would be me and i now own 3 beautiful dogs because of that

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 18 Oct 2006, 11:53

The positive part of a rehoming forum is finding good homes for dogs that need them, is itsmeisitu2 suggesting that rehoming information is NOT required. If so, all that is achieved by this site is willy nilly breeding and by epupz, fraudulent sales with nowhere for the more unfortunate results to go.
I am absolutely behind Mhayhurst's decision to give this space on his site
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

itsmeisitu2

Post by itsmeisitu2 » 18 Oct 2006, 12:05

Carole kmfa u know me better than that , No way would i ever say rehoming section isnt required, what i am saying is I am sick of seeing the labradoodles pulled down and constant negative comments about them. You dont let this happen on the poodle forum so why do it here

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 18 Oct 2006, 13:09

itsmeisitu2 wrote:Carole kmfa u know me better than that , No way would i ever say rehoming section isnt required, what i am saying is I am sick of seeing the labradoodles pulled down and constant negative comments about them. You dont let this happen on the poodle forum so why do it here
we had a rehoming section on our own forum for goodness sake, didn't we Donna ?

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 18 Oct 2006, 13:10

bek wrote:yes i understand but i think the negatives are important to as it lets people out there that there are bad breeders around and that not everyone is in it for the good of the breed. when i was searching for my first puppy it was this sort of forum that helped me find a responsable breeder i read everyone elses horror stories and made a promse to myself this would be me and i now own 3 beautiful dogs because of that
Once again I will repeat myself LOL .... no-one is saying the negatives are not important !