Labradoodle puppies for sale

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
Dancin Debs

Labradoodle puppies for sale

Post by Dancin Debs » 16 Nov 2006, 21:54

I have a litter of black and blonde puppies. They will be 6 weeks old on Saturday. Parents (Summer (1st generation labradoodle) and Murphy (6th generation labradoodle) both have super temperaments. The puppies are in the house with us, living in the kitchen and coming into the lounge at night for a play (and nearly all weeing on the newspaper!). I do all I can to make them super pets i.e. rides in the car with mum, playing them sound CD to get them used to noises such as thunder storms and fireworks. If you are interested and can offer a 5star home, please get in touch.
If you want a puppy, start out by asking for a horse!

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 17 Nov 2006, 09:19

Bit soon to put these in a rehoming forum isnt it? :lol:
pm me if you want to remove your advertisement and Ill remove mine so you can. You dont even say who you are!
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

Dancin Debs

Post by Dancin Debs » 17 Nov 2006, 10:27

These puppies are my babies until they are rehomed :D My family and I live in a small village near Attleborough in Norfolk with our 4 devon rex cats, 2 haflinger horses, chickens and of course our dogs. We have a standard poodle called Layla (from the Globen line) who started this all off, her 2 and a half year old daughter Summer and an old miniature poodle (not related) called Coco. Our dogs are part of our family and sleep in our bedroom. Did I mention my wonderful husband Andy who puts up with all this :D I do everything at 110%. I know my stuff regarding breeding and rearing puppies but sadly am useless on the computer :D As most of the puppies have homes lined up I thought it best to just put a little mention on this forum. If I knew how to include a photo I would :D

Sharon

Post by Sharon » 17 Nov 2006, 13:13

Debs I would put this thread in the general section ... 8) 8)

a lot of people will regard the re homing section as being for older pups/adult dogs as oppose to a litter of pups.

kayald

Post by kayald » 17 Nov 2006, 14:55

6th generation???!!! Is that the first in the country or have you been misled?

Kay

Fiona

Post by Fiona » 17 Nov 2006, 16:12

Hi Dancin Debs.
Enjoy you puppies, they are gone so soon, don't worry about putting it on wrong topic at least it has been seen and you did not put for adoption in your add. which seems silly to me as we are selling them and not an adoption agency!
Love Haflingers, mine are welsh cobs which try and chase the doodles about which make me horse shouting for doodles to come away from them ( but Doodles are silly)
The statement about 6th gen , your dog must have all Labradoodles in all parents up to his line, if not he is not 6th Gen, so when making out your pedigree's which I hope you will do. they will be classed as 2nd Generation ,as you go by the lowest generation line. hope you can understand? look way back in general topic about generations. Best of luck with your little ones,
p.s I have not mastered attaching photo's yet.
Fiona
Cotswold Labradoodles

Dancin Debs

6th Generation

Post by Dancin Debs » 17 Nov 2006, 18:41

I know my babies are 2nd generation but must admit I'm confused about the 6th generation and only going by what's on Murphy, the dad's, family tree. Templars Murphy is by Cosmo (2nd generation) and his mum Blackhouse Ivy Donisthorpe's Joy 'Pheobe' (5th generation). But with Cosmo on one side and Stonecellars Archie 'Buster' on the other, what a great combination!

We took them for their first car ride today with mum. I'm exhausted because our car ride ended with a play at my friend's house who has a fish pond! But no-one got wet :D And no-one wee'd on her carpet :D :D

Fiona

Post by Fiona » 17 Nov 2006, 19:02

Yes that would make him 3rd generation. I have used both Buster and Cosmo as stud dogs and both have sired lovely puppies,
Fiona
Cotswold Labradoodles

Dancin Debs

Post by Dancin Debs » 18 Nov 2006, 15:33

Thanks Fiona, I understand the generation game now :D It's actually very easy when you have the family trees in front of you and you know how.

Now all I need to know is how to put photos on here.

donz

Post by donz » 18 Nov 2006, 19:54

use photobucket and copy the IMG tags at the bottom into the page here

tobyforeman

Wanted - Puppy

Post by tobyforeman » 21 Nov 2006, 16:26

Hi
I live in West Byfleet with my partner and 8 year old
We live in a large house with great garden and looking for a young Labradoodle puppy
Specifically we are looking for a puppy with a great temperament and with a breeding line supportive of the poodle (very low moulting!)
My father is a vet on the south coast and he has advised that this dog is particularly good for those that suffer very slightly from allergies
Looking also for a pup that will enjoys walks and more importantly runs!!
Not fussed with colour – although honey would be preferred – temperament and viewing the pups mum would be essential – happy to consider any that need rehoming
Please email me at toby.foreman@citigroup.com if you are interested
Toby
Toby Foreman