7 Week Honey Labradoodle Bitch needs a home

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
Labradorable

Post by Labradorable » 21 Nov 2006, 12:59

Oh wow isn't she adorable and what a beautiful colour.

I really don't think it will be too long before she has a home. And btw, I'm not one bit surprised the people couldn't leave her at the evil bastard kennels. Rightly or wrongly not many could, me included.

Have u named her for the time she is with you? Give her a cuddle from me.

Kay

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 21 Nov 2006, 13:12

Have to admit there is no way i could have left her either, She is so beautiful and helpless.
I cannot help but think of her poor mum. :twisted: :twisted:

donz

Post by donz » 21 Nov 2006, 14:14

a real cutie for sure!!!

Labradorable

Post by Labradorable » 21 Nov 2006, 14:36

Me too Annette. If the poor girl was tied up whilst she had her puppies, it doesn't bear thinking about what her life must be like in general.

Can't anybody go and check on her? There must be some other animal welfare locally rather than just the RSPCA.

LouBeale

Post by LouBeale » 21 Nov 2006, 15:04

Oh dear, how absolutely awful, I'm in tears. Poor little things, sadly, I don't think the RSPCA are that interested and the more people think they can make money from breeding the more stories like this are going to crop up.

I hope the little mite finds a new home really soon.

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 21 Nov 2006, 15:51

Labradorable said
Me too Annette. If the poor girl was tied up whilst she had her puppies, it doesn't bear thinking about what her life must be like in general.

Can't anybody go and check on her? There must be some other animal welfare locally rather than just the RSPCA.
Totally agree
Is there a local organisation that could be told and that could help her :?:
There will be some more of those little pups soon, no doubt.

tobyforeman

Wanted - Puppy that needs rehoming

Post by tobyforeman » 21 Nov 2006, 16:24

Hi
I live in West Byfleet with my partner and 8 year old
We live in a large house with great garden and looking for a young Labradoodle puppy
Specifically we are looking for a puppy with a great temperament and with a breeding line supportive of the poodle (very low moulting!)
My father is a vet on the south coast and he has advised that this dog is particularly good for those that suffer very slightly from allergies
Looking also for a pup that will enjoys walks and more importantly runs!!
Not fussed with colour – although honey would be preferred – temperament and viewing the pups mum would be essential – happy to consider any that need rehoming
Please email me at toby.foreman@citigroup.com if you are interested
Toby
Toby Foreman

susiegill

Post by susiegill » 21 Nov 2006, 20:47

What a gorgeous puppy. Love her colour, I hope she finds her new home soon.
Susan, Rosie & Molly
http://www.susiedoodles.piczo.com
DON'T TRUST THE PUPPY FINDER!

misskatie

Post by misskatie » 21 Nov 2006, 21:57

what lovely pictures -what sweet puppies. Let's hope after a bad start , they have the long and very happy lives they deserve. Katie.

eliritch

Latest info on Elle the Puppy

Post by eliritch » 21 Nov 2006, 23:56

Well I've been in touch with the gentleman and have a couple of ladies on the site interested in little Elle - he now has a "friend" interested, subject to his wife's approval - so they are seeing the little un on Thursday so I've got somebody in reserve - fingers crossed it looks like she'll have a good home one way or another will let you know what happens :P

Labradorable

Post by Labradorable » 22 Nov 2006, 06:29

Good luck with the potential families, looks like she's gonna be snug as a bug in a rug in time for christmas. :D

allroypinkpoodle

Hi labradoodle owner new to forum

Post by allroypinkpoodle » 22 Nov 2006, 18:56

Hi
Dont know if i am doing this right. Check this site everyday to catch up on labradoodle news when i saw your honey coloured pup.She is gorgeous! Just wanted to know how much she is being sold for and where about she is. We got our Alfie 4 years ago when the breed was not as fashionable and have been looking for a companion for him recently as we have just lost our other dog earlier in the year, but the ones we have seen our just way out of our price range. Hope someone can answer these questions. I am so computer illerate.
Thanks Jo xxxxxxxxx

L Maher

Elle the labradoodle looking for a home

Post by L Maher » 22 Nov 2006, 18:58

Hi, we are looking for a labradoodle puppy. We live in Morecambe in Lancashire. How old is Elle and is she house trained etc? She looks adorable.

eliritch

Post by eliritch » 22 Nov 2006, 20:02

Thanks everyone for the interest in little Elle - she's 9 weeks now I think. The couple who have her are taking her to some people tomorrow, and if the wife likes her she's rehomed but alternatively I have a monster list of people interested! Will work down the list and let everyone know the outcome.

Currently dealing now with a 10 year old lab - Tammy overweight and living with disabled people who are moving into shared care so the dog has to go! :(

Think we might fall soft! :)

Labradorable

Post by Labradorable » 22 Nov 2006, 20:09

Think we might fall soft! :D
Ellen I hope you do fall soft. It's so sad when the older ones have to be rehomed :cry:

Kay