9 month old labradoodle looking for new home

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
Samuelernest

9 month old labradoodle looking for new home

Post by Samuelernest » 21 Nov 2006, 12:15

Hi, never posted on here before but have two labradoodles oscar and lilly, I always read the different forums and know there are people looking for a slightly older labradoodle. Ihave just seen an advert for a 9 month old male labradoodle called mac in northampton for sale on the website Pets4homes if anyone is still looking.

Labradorable

Post by Labradorable » 21 Nov 2006, 12:50

Never seen that site before.

He's sweet isn't he, poor baby I hope he finds a loving new home soon.

LouBeale

Post by LouBeale » 21 Nov 2006, 15:34

Here's a direct link.

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pets4homes/ ... 2B00553205

He is a gorgeous looking boy.

Elendili

Re: 9 month old labradoodle looking for new home

Post by Elendili » 22 Nov 2006, 11:05

Samuelernest wrote:Hi, never posted on here before but have two labradoodles oscar and lilly, I always read the different forums and know there are people looking for a slightly older labradoodle. Ihave just seen an advert for a 9 month old male labradoodle called mac in northampton for sale on the website Pets4homes if anyone is still looking.
Hi, I've never been here to !! just registered after reading your post.
So this is the first 2 mins. Well Thanx very much. and what a brilliant Association, just can't believe I have just found it after months of looking for a Labradoodle.

Samuelernest

Post by Samuelernest » 22 Nov 2006, 11:35

hi Elendili, just wondered if you had cotacted the owners about Mac?
Claire

PAS

Post by PAS » 23 Nov 2006, 19:56

We are looking for a labradoodle puppy. We live in North Hertfordshire.

If we are acceptable to take this puppy on, how should we progress? We would obviously want to come and see her.

donz

Post by donz » 24 Nov 2006, 10:14

look at the website Pas

L Maher

mac the labradoodle

Post by L Maher » 25 Nov 2006, 14:39

Has the 9 month old labradoodle 'mac' found a home. I can't find him on website!

Samuelernest

Post by Samuelernest » 25 Nov 2006, 18:04

Maybe he has found a new home, but if you click on the link above you can still get into the advert with contact details to find out.
Claire

samsan

Post by samsan » 04 Dec 2006, 10:36

:) Hi all. Some of you will know that we have just rehomed Sweep. He too is 9 months old. His previous owner was really helpful. It gave you the reassurance that she really did care for the dog and just wanted to find the right home for him. After speaking to her on the phone on a Sunday evening I explained that the possible difficulty may be the fact that my hubby has had allergic reactions to dogs in the past so it would not be enough for me to see him, hubby would need to spend time with him too. I went to see Sweep at her house on the Tuesday and spent about an hour there. It reassured her that I knew about dogs and was also completely besotted with Sweep. As she had other dogs which may trigger hubby's allergy, she suggested we had sweep overnight at our house as a trial. We collected him on the Friday afternoon. I thought I would need to leave a cheque with her but no. We decided I would phone her on Sunday morning to say how things had gone and if there had been no problems he could stay and I could put a cheque in the post. She was gutted when I phoned her to say how well things had gone and that there had been no reaction. I posted her a cheque and she posted me his documents. She wants to call round to see him in a month or so to check how he is doing. Four plus weeks on and I really can't imagine our family without him.

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 04 Dec 2006, 10:45

Lovely story Samsan, you are obviously over the moon with him, and you are lucky to have found each other Image