Chocolate Labrador

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
jelly

Chocolate Labrador

Post by jelly » 02 Dec 2006, 15:02

Hi we need a new home for a Chocolate 4 year old female needs a new home we have had her SPAYED we rescused her from a puppy farmer :evil: at the end of Augest this year 2006 and having other dogs ourselves we feel she needs a loving indoor home who could give her all the time she needs she would love a home with a retired person/s or part time worker and no children as they scare her possible in the countryside although she is good with all other dogs and very loyal girl she has kc papers but they will not be going with her as she is spayed and can not be shown either she is a very big girl and can be nervous meeting new people but bonds very quickly to just the one person if you think you can offer this stunning girl the forever home she needs please contact me i have pictures so can send them to people who are intrsested
i will be vetting all homes and asking lots of questions this girl needs a forever home and not to be passed around shes had a very bad life as it is and needs a fireside to retire next too :D

LouBeale

Post by LouBeale » 02 Dec 2006, 15:23

Aaaawwww, Good luck, hope you find her a loving home quickly.

jelly

lab

Post by jelly » 02 Dec 2006, 16:28