How many mince pies have you had today ?

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
claire fifi

Post by claire fifi » 19 Dec 2006, 13:48

That is weird... Love to come and grab one of your pies Annette :lol: But I really want a cuddle with Gunner.. :wink:
Claire and Muppet Image
------------------------------------------

http://www.labradoodle-rescue.com

doodlemad

Post by doodlemad » 19 Dec 2006, 14:12

Annette, I'll be there in spirit. Nothing better than a good gorge on freshly made mince pies. If you want a recipe for the pastry can pm you one!

Extra cream for me please :wink:

Lucy

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 19 Dec 2006, 15:06

thanxs Lucy am just off to tesco's now to get the ready made stuff (cheat i know, and not as good as homemade either)
Need to practise on my eldest before Claire comes round on saturday.
Will have one for you :D

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 19 Dec 2006, 17:29

Have you seen the finest range of creams they have in tesco this year, Imagecointreau and orange, jamaican rum and raisin, and brandy of course so Claire we'll be ok saturday, cos i couldn't choose so i got 'em all :wink:

claire fifi

Post by claire fifi » 19 Dec 2006, 17:51

OMG - I cannot wait .

Ladies, forget all the guilt trips and ENJOY yourselves over Xmas, after all, we have to be so "good" most of the time. :x

I'm feeling comfortable in the knowledge that soon I will have Muppet to help me lose the mince pie pounds :D
Claire and Muppet Image

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 19 Dec 2006, 17:57

Tell you what Claire, forget little piddly mince pies, i'll make one big one, then we can all dive in Image

frosty

Post by frosty » 19 Dec 2006, 19:11

God you lot....I dont even like mince pies but I'm sat here drooling....

PS: Annette make sure you DONT leave them out on the side...if your doods are anything like Hector the counter thief they will be gone before poor Claire gets round!!!! Hes already opened and eaten a box of chocolates wrapped under the tree at my mums house ...those bloody noses are unbelievable!!!
"The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues."

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 19 Dec 2006, 19:52

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty Hector
we learnt our lesson back in September when Gunner took most of our youngest son's chocolate birthday cake, we had to rush and get another, luckily the little dogs can't reach, but Buffy's blooming conk now reaches just over the top of the counter, so mince pies and all that luvvly boozy cream will be well away from them.:evil:

claire fifi

Post by claire fifi » 19 Dec 2006, 21:15

By the way girls - only had 1 today...so far :wink:

12 to go... in my tummy... which is too fat already.... depressed about being fat ....better eat to cheer myself up....
Claire and Muppet Image

doodlemad

Post by doodlemad » 19 Dec 2006, 21:22

well, thanks to this thread, I just had to go off and make some more, made a dozen and have scoffed only 2 so far, plus the scraps of pastry in the process.

Might have to have one more for the road ... to bed.

Lucy :wink:

claire fifi

Post by claire fifi » 19 Dec 2006, 23:49

Yep Lucy - I succumbed to my second one a short while ago. :oops:

Now I am off to bed -there's no food in the bedroom (except for Xmas chocs hidden away and I just ate one ) Oh No, I am really awful....
Claire and Muppet Image