A HUGE THANKYOU....

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
willowtreemum

A HUGE THANKYOU....

Post by willowtreemum » 03 Mar 2010, 22:26

To Linny x

I cant say how much this lovely lady has done for me today , she's gone far out of her way to do me a homecheck for my beloved RALPH ( schnauzer ) and his new family will be now coming to meet him this weekend after Linny homechecked them for me today..

There arent really the words , but THANKYOU so much for the help Linny , I wouldnt be feeling nearly as confident about this unavoidable and upsetting decision I've been forced to make , if it werent for you..

xxxxxx
Julie and Ozzy

Bid

Re: A HUGE THANKYOU....

Post by Bid » 03 Mar 2010, 22:29

Well done Linny - you are a star!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

lizzie tb

Post by lizzie tb » 03 Mar 2010, 23:30

That's a lovely thing to do Linny.

Dillondood

Post by Dillondood » 03 Mar 2010, 23:59

Linny truely is a wonderful a person, and a star :D

But Julie, I am so so sorry to hear you are having to rehome your beloved boy.......I think I may have missed some important posts...... :(
Dillon, Darcy & Ruth

Amarante

Post by Amarante » 04 Mar 2010, 00:06

Bad news travels fast :-( So sorry to hear this Julie. Thinking of you and sending lots of (((hugs))) xx
Dancin' DebsImage

KateW

Post by KateW » 04 Mar 2010, 00:18

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having to rehome Ralph, Julie. What a sad time for you all. But you couldn't have had anyone better than Linny to do a homecheck for you (and she speaks terrier :) ).

Katherine
ImageImage

thepooles

Post by thepooles » 04 Mar 2010, 08:15

julie, a great big hug to you, at what must be a truly difficult time
great that there are fabulous peeps out there to help us out when we most need them well done linny x

Suze & Martha

Post by Suze & Martha » 04 Mar 2010, 10:30

If Linny did the homecheck and they passed then you can guarantee it's a good home :D

Suze & Martha xx

willowtreemum

Post by willowtreemum » 04 Mar 2010, 18:47

Thanks everyone , I'm keeping a bit of a low profile , mainly because I'm not in the best of moods , so my internet forum posts have been low over the last few weeks , also changing my internet provider to try and save some pennies.

Kirsty's DLA appeal was turned down today so to be honest , I really needed this weekend to work , and Linny's homecheck has really helped to ease the pressure for me ( again - thankyou so so much xxx )

Thankyou for the support everyone , I'll be back when I'm feeling more up to talking , not like me I know , can somebody pass a message on on DP / DT for me...I've not jumped ship so to speak , just busy sorting this mess out...

xx
Julie and Ozzy

Dillondood

Post by Dillondood » 04 Mar 2010, 19:06

I am so sorry to hear this Julie, and have posted your statement on DT and DP for you.

Please take care xxx
Dillon, Darcy & Ruth

Bid

Post by Bid » 04 Mar 2010, 19:29

I hope you can get things to work out for you and your girls Julie - we'll be thinking of you.
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

groover

Post by groover » 04 Mar 2010, 20:18

Dillondood wrote:Linny truely is a wonderful a person, and a star :D

But Julie, I am so so sorry to hear you are having to rehome your beloved boy.......I think I may have missed some important posts...... :(

Me to julie
I didn't realise you were having to re home your beautiful boy.
Big hug to you my friend

xxx

in a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog

willowtreemum

Post by willowtreemum » 06 Mar 2010, 19:54

Thankyou so much everyone , it means a lot x

It's been an emotional day , I've cried and screamed and done it all in my head so as not to upset the girls.. :cry:

Ralph left with his new family this afternoon , they are lovely people , I have to say I wasnt in ANY doubt he'll be loved and well looked after with them , in fact I'd go as far as to say HE picked THEM , Ralph doesnt take to everyone he meets instantly , but with Nick and Yvonne , he clearly felt relaxed and comfortable , and even jumped straight into their car which I certainly didnt think he'd do , I think he sensed they were his new Mum and Dad...

It's been such an upsetting day..
Julie and Ozzy

Bid

Post by Bid » 06 Mar 2010, 20:02

I'm glad you found a home that you are happy with, I'm sure it makes it a little bit easier to see him happy with them, but I know it's been a hard thing to do :( . Sending you hugs Julie.
www.dogtrekker.co.uk

thepooles

Post by thepooles » 06 Mar 2010, 20:22

julie what can i say? be kind to yourself tonight, have a glass of wine and a good cry
soo pleased that ralph is going to lovely people tho, that will be a comfort xxx