New house - for those who've asked

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
MandyG

New house - for those who've asked

Post by MandyG » 14 Jan 2014, 12:18

It's a park home, brand new, not even on site yet. The location is great yet still a good commute to London if I need it and Tunbridge Wells is only ten minutes away. It comes furnished and decorated, so I really do have to get ride of everything from beds to wardrobes. Here's a link to the outside with pics of inside (but not that sofa!) http://www.omar.co.uk/park-homes/middleton/

I've had a really rough two months, hence not being on here so much. Lost my job, friend died, sold my house, got gazumped on a house, then the cat was diagnosed with hyperactive thyroid and needs tablets every day...and I'm executor of my friend's estate so trying to deal with all that too.

I'm hoping this move will be a new start and am now quite jazzed about it. Fingers crossed my sale goes through smoothly - that would be the last straw.

Thanks for all support on here - this little community has become very important to me.

Love and licks, Phoebe and Mandy

pixie's mum

Re: New house - for those who've asked

Post by pixie's mum » 14 Jan 2014, 12:22

Mandy
Your new home looks fab - very spacious and full of light
Good luck in your new home when you move
Kathy
ImageImage
ImageImage

Helen & Rigby

Post by Helen & Rigby » 14 Jan 2014, 13:46

Ooooo that looks lovely! Good luck with the move :D
ImageImage

elmo75

Post by elmo75 » 14 Jan 2014, 14:08

Really happy for you!! Exciting times xxx
ImageImage

SfcBlaze

Post by SfcBlaze » 14 Jan 2014, 15:50

Looks lovely. Good luck and hoping lots of happy times are coming your way. x
ImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 14 Jan 2014, 18:28

Everything will be clean and sparkly new! How lovely :D :D :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Lexi

Post by Lexi » 14 Jan 2014, 18:40

Wow, its lovely. I hope you spend many happy years there. Ang x

susiet

Post by susiet » 14 Jan 2014, 18:59

Hi Mandy

So sorry you have been having a rough old time of things. Poor you. :( :( Hopefully 2014 is the start of a wonderful new phase of your life. :D :D :D
Your new home looks beautiful!! How exciting :D :D I'm sure you and Phoebe will be very happy there and wish you the very best. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Will you still be able to come on the occasional Surrey Stroll? It would be lovely to see you and Phoebe. ....or perhaps we can do a walk in your new neck of the woods one day!

Anyway big hugs from me and Flo and Ruby send Phoebs lots of licks!

Let us know how your move goes. Good Luck!!!

Susie xxx
Flora Doodle

stout

Post by stout » 14 Jan 2014, 19:17

Looks lovely! Fingers crossed you are in soon. Sorry to hear about your last couple of months. It can only get better!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 14 Jan 2014, 19:18

Hi Mandy,

It sounds as if you really deserve some good luck after everything that's happened. Your new home looks great! And no decorating hassle... (Just remember not to leave your hair dye where Phoebe can find it!!)
Let us know how the move goes -
Anne & Ianto x

Phoebe11

Post by Phoebe11 » 14 Jan 2014, 20:59

Hi Mandy
Wow it looks fab, when you said a park home I thought it was going to be a mobile caravan but your new home is amazing love it & sure Phoebe will too - your Phoebe I think is about 2 months younger than mine who I got to help me as I had terminal cancer but hey things change despite the odds I'm still here and back at work & the C is being monitored but thanks to a wonder drug I have some more years! I think we are about the same age.
Your Phoebe will help you through this difficult time & that is a truly lovely home you are going to move into. You have turned the corner
Wishing you all the luck in the world! Xxxx
Last edited by Phoebe11 on 14 Jan 2014, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
Jo, Phoebe & Darcy

Masil

Post by Masil » 14 Jan 2014, 21:14

I'm so pleased for you Mandy. Your new home looks lovely and the location sounds idyllic. Wishing you and Phoebe many years of happiness there xx

beeeerock

Post by beeeerock » 14 Jan 2014, 21:28

MandyG, here's the plan... arrange a Doodle walk like what is done on here so often... provide your new address as the start location... then hand everyone that arrives a hammer, post hole augur, some nails and fence boards. Voila, you have a fenced yard... :wink:

MandyG

Post by MandyG » 14 Jan 2014, 22:58

Thanks guys, such a lovely response from a great group of people.

Susie - I hope to make more doodle walks as Bexleyheath is way too far for flyball (and Phoebe wasn't so good at it anyway - she kept jumping out of the lane to get back to me; figured she'd got the ball so why waste time taking all those jumps on the way back? Just take the path of least resistance! :lol: :lol: )

Beeeerock - great idea, but I'm hoping the landscaping I want will come with the home. At the moment it's just a concrete slab while the house itself is still at the factory. I get to plan the surrounding plot - patio, grass etc).

Phoebe 11 - Great news on your progress. I just turned 59 and only you know how old you are! And Phoebe was born in July 2011.

Love
M

Love and licks, Phoebe and Mandy

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 15 Jan 2014, 00:19

Looks like a lovely fresh start for you both. Really pleased that you can put last year behind you a have something to look forward to.

Take care

Sue
xx