Bad bad bad bad Daddy!

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
Jay128

Bad bad bad bad Daddy!

Post by Jay128 » 26 Jan 2014, 09:25

Dad is trying to get me into trouble :shock: Yesterday mummy had a lie in and daddy got up with me, Felix and Izzy. Daddy is naughty because if mum is in the house he doesn't feed us all we have to wait until she gets out of bed. Me, I don't mind but the cats, especially Felix, go mad, which I think is pretty funny but daddy doesn't! He goes mad and yesterday he tried to make me do something really bad :shock:
Felix was being really loud and daddy and I were snuggled up on the sofa, daddy kept telling Felix to shut up you bl....y cat but oh no Felix went on and on and on.

Now we all know I like to have the odd chase of my little friends but if mummy catches me she is so not amused. I was snuggled up, half asleep, when suddenly I was pushed off the sofa and daddy shouted get him Poppy go on get him!
Now here I was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea because although I would like nothing better than a good chase mummy was up stairs and some how she always knows what I am up to, I don't know how but she does. I looked at daddy quite shocked, and I will admit I thought about it, Felix looked horrified as daddy shouted again, get him Poppy! I sort of did a little woof and a pounce on my two front legs in Felix's direction.
And then there she was, Mummy was at the top of the stairs saying what the heck are you doing, I looked sheepish and sat in my bed but she wasn't shouting at me, she was telling daddy off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was given an extra treat for being a good girl, Felix and Izzy got fed and daddy got an earful!

He was not amused :evil:

Just wondered if your hoomans ever try to get you to do something that you really know you shouldn't???????

Love and licks
Poppy Doodle x
ImageImage

Doodle Dee

Re: Bad bad bad bad Daddy!

Post by Doodle Dee » 26 Jan 2014, 09:46

:lol: Yeh - Lulu says I try and get her to behave, stop jumping so on and so forth

Well done Poppy for "trying" to behave

Tell your dad, that Lulu's mum forgets to feed Lulu sometimes and Lulu isn't even bothered (I remember just as I walk out the door)
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 26 Jan 2014, 12:22

Tee heee - naughty Dad! I think you should use this Poppy, and look at him every time you chase those annoying furry purry things. Then your Mum won't tell you off EVER but will tell him off instead !!! Luv Daze
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Jay128

Post by Jay128 » 26 Jan 2014, 18:04

Good tip Daze it's working already :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

dexysback

Post by dexysback » 26 Jan 2014, 18:33

My cats the same wont shut up till i feed her ,she gets fed first thing as i get up then dexter.it was nauty of him to tell him to chase her ,im always telling dexter not too.
ImageImage

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 26 Jan 2014, 23:15

:lol: This thread had me chuckling for a good part of the day. Well done Poppy doodle.
Perfect advice from Daisy too 8)