You wonderful, wonderful people

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
Harvey's Mum

You wonderful, wonderful people

Post by Harvey's Mum » 23 Mar 2014, 21:34

Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for the touching response to my post earlier today. Five of our Labradoodle friends have donated making a grand total of £50 worth of doggy donations. Thank you to each and every one of you. Matilda is more than half way to her £500 target in less than 24 hours and we have a very excited little girl.

Looks like I am going to be booking a hairdresser very soon :-(. It is just a pity that Labradoodle's can't donate their hair - there would be more than enough to go around :lol:

Thanks again - you are a great lot on here!

Linda

Harvey Doodle

Re: You wonderful, wonderful people

Post by Harvey Doodle » 24 Mar 2014, 10:37

My neighbour's daughter made a similar donation of her hair a few years ago.

There were some quite strict conditions on preparing her hair prior to cutting; it's worth checking what they are and making sure your hairdresser has been briefed.

From memory she donated 10"
Ken, Marion & Harvey
ImageImage

Harvey's Mum

Re: You wonderful, wonderful people

Post by Harvey's Mum » 24 Mar 2014, 21:07

Thanks Harvey Doodle!

Yes she meets all the requirements. And she is being very careful to avoid the head lice that are currently doing the rounds in her class :lol: That would be a bit of a disaster.

Thanks

L